Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 2
WHO DEY, Bengals fans! Cincy Reds TV play-by-play broadcaster Thom Brennaman, and former Ohio State Buckeye and NFL LB Chris Spielman, along with sideline reporter and interviewer Shannon Spake, are announcing the Bengals home game with the 49ers on The NFL On FOX, this Sunday afternoon. WHO DEY! Tiger WhoDey2 Tiger Who Dey

https://506sports.com/

https://www.506sports.com/
Reply/Quote
I feel sorry for everyone being subjected to Chicago vs Denver.
Reply/Quote
Sigh... back to bdubs. Damn Steelers
Reply/Quote
Does CBS no longer do early and late games? Looks like Fox is doing them now. Weird.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2019, 03:25 PM)treee Wrote: Does CBS no longer do early and late games? Looks like Fox is doing them now. Weird.

CBS has the DHs Weeks 3 & 4?
Reply/Quote
Gosh! Thom Brenaman and "STRAIGHT UP IN THE AIR!" on every play! What could be more exciting? Why anyone would hire him to announce a merry-go-round fest much less an actual game is baffling .. 
I can even imagine him announcing a merry-go-round.. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THEY'RE GOING IN CIRCLES!"  Ninja

I suppose if I ever want to see the Bengals play live again I'll have to fork over the bucks for game pass again.. I'm NOT moving back to Ohio and freezing winters.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2019, 10:37 AM)grampahol Wrote: I suppose if I ever want to see the Bengals play live again I'll have to fork over the bucks for game pass again.. 

Just wait two weeks - Bengals in prime time!
Reply/Quote
Actually get it in Columbus! Should get it every week this close but we’re luck if we get 60%. Probably get even fewer if the browns win a game or two and get that obnoxious hype train going again
Reply/Quote
Darn. I was really hoping to watch Bengals in Nashville since it's on FOX and Titans play on CBS.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2019, 02:47 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Darn. I was really hoping to watch Bengals in Nashville since it's on FOX and Titans play on CBS.

My daughter and her family moved to Springfield, Tn a couple of years ago. It's an easy drive for me (I live in Lexington) and sometimes we go to Nashville when we visit. Nashville's a really fun city.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2019, 02:31 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Actually get it in Columbus! Should get it every week this close but we’re luck if we get 60%. Probably get even fewer if the browns win a game or two and get that obnoxious hype train going again

This always frustrated me when I was in Columbus. Technically closer to Cincinnati but the city majority favored Cleveland over Cincinnati.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
The Louisville Market get the Arizona-Baltimore game because of Lamar Jackson. The FOX affiliate is going to get a strongly worded email from bfine.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2019, 05:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The Louisville Market get the Arizona-Baltimore game because of Lamar Jackson. The FOX affiliate is going to get a strongly worded email from bfine.

When I was looking at the schedule earlier in the week I thought “oh, they’ll definitely play the Bengals game.” Then I went to the WDRB website yesterday, saw they were playing the Ravens game and said under my breath “forgot about that damn Lamar Jackson”.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2019, 10:25 AM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: CBS has the DHs Weeks 3 & 4?

Yes and then it looks like it alternates each week after that.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2019, 06:44 PM)Donnyho Wrote: When I was looking at the schedule earlier in the week I thought “oh, they’ll definitely play the Bengals game.”  Then I went to the WDRB website yesterday, saw they were playing the Ravens game and said under my breath “forgot about that damn Lamar Jackson”.

As I did as well. We were subject to Minnesota over Bengal games for the year Teddy Bridgewater. I emailed WDRB and tried to explain to them that Lamar Jackson no longer plays for UofL but I'm sure it matters little. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2019, 05:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The Louisville Market get the Arizona-Baltimore game because of Lamar Jackson. The FOX affiliate is going to get a strongly worded email from bfine.

And one from me as well.  I actually called WDRB and expressed my displeasure.  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote