Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A.J. Green a Must Have Fantasy WR
Ya, No ****!

http://www.nfl.com/fantasyfootball/story/0ap3000000674857/article/aj-green-donte-moncrief-lead-mustown-wrs

Why I posted this though was because of this tidbit.

"As a small bonus in Green's corner, Reception Perception quantified that Green was a great deep route-runner last year. Rather surprisingly, he ran a go-route on 28.4 percent of his sampled routes and posted a 58.2 percent success rate. Both of those figures are well above the charted NFL average."

I always assumed my eyes were fooling me, thinking AJ ran deep so often, but nope its true! A.J.'s most underrated quality may be his stamina. I think that is why A.J. often makes big catches in the 4th quarter, he wears people out!
Reply/Quote
And that's why I kept him in the Official Board League. I anticipate a big year. WHO DEY!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This shouldn't shock anyone who has watched more than 2 Bengals games per year at any point during Green's career. Defensive coordinators are faced with either playing 9 vs. 10 football by doubling him all game, or being burned at some point.

I'll concede, Haden and Sherman have played very well against Green in the past, but more often than not Green will eat defenses alive unless they plan their game around him.
Reply/Quote
Dalton was having a breakout year and I can only imagine that he'll be that much more improved this year, so I think AJ will have a HUGE year.

I'd love to be able to grab Zeke Elliot in the first round and AJ in the second, but Elliot will probably go around 7th and AJ around 10th, especially since we're in Greater Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote
I hope Andy doesn't force the ball to AJ too much.

Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 12:16 AM)jeremydc Wrote: I hope Andy doesn't  force the ball to AJ too much.

If your #2 sucks and/or Eiftert can't say healthy, you're going to see a lot of that.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 01:24 AM)Utts Wrote: If your #2 sucks and/or Eiftert can't say healthy, you're going to see a lot of that.

Here's hoping Lafell/Boyd steps up

Reply/Quote