Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Perspective From Some Bills Commentators
I thought this trio made some interesting points in their breakdown of the Bengals' battering of the Bills.  Definitely worth checking out the view from the other side.  They mention that Milano said the team just didn't have any  "juice."  The commentators said the crowd was flat and that the Bills seemed emotionally drained.  Their piece is entitled "THE END . Bills Bullied by the Bengals. "   They also said the score could have been much worse, and that the Bengals maybe even took the pedal off the gas in the later stages.  Pretty interesting.

On a side note, the lady in the middle of the two guys is gorgeous .

[video=youtube]http://[/video]
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
I've seen a lot of that talk from Bills fans that they looked tired and flat.  They attribute that to everything they've been through this season. But I have to wonder whether they were just looking past the Bengals toward their destiny of a match up with KC in Atlanta.  Nothing says "one game at a time" like bringing a Lombardi Trophy replica into the locker room.

It's also worth repeating that this game started very similar to the last game against them.  So our feeling that we were about to put a whipping on them wasn't misplaced.  Maybe if that game had been played it could have served as a wake-up call and allowed them to be better prepared for the game today.  Instead they came into this game like that first quarter never happened. So it all worked out for us in the end.
Reply/Quote