Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game against Rams has a big change...
A week early but....Foles might not be starting against us.

Things are falling into place. Just keep winning and everything will take care of itself.
Reply/Quote
And they thought Bradford was bad....Granted he's not having a great year, but at least he's more accurate than Foles.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Focus all energy on containing Gurley and dare Keenum to beat them through the air.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
When you look at our schedule as it's already unfolded and peek at what's to come, combined with significant injuries to teams we will play and decisions like this one - it really seems like the stars are aligning for us for a change.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 08:46 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: And they thought Bradford was bad....Granted he's not having a great year, but at least he's more accurate than Foles.

That whole scenario was a mistake.
Reply/Quote
Case Keenum is serviceable. I'm sure Fisher will have the rams playing tough with a chance to knock us off our pedestal. Won't be a gimme. We should handle business though.
Reply/Quote
Keenum might be better then Foles.
Reply/Quote
The Rams have a good defense and overall they are a young team on the rise imo. When Fisher finds the right QB and they get some more experience, they will be a good team. As far as us beating them, definitely stopping Gurley will be the key. They have some talent on the D but I dont think they can match up with our weapons.
Reply/Quote
They signed / activated Wes Welker. The ultimate problem equalizer.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 08:54 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Case Keenum is serviceable. I'm sure Fisher will have the rams playing tough with a chance to knock us off our pedestal. Won't be a gimme. We should handle business though.

They won't get the chance to knock us off our pedestal, the mighty, mighty Texans are unbeatable...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote