Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game flexed
(12-25-2018, 10:11 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: According to holic it appears we are going to be making some bad history. The NFL has to make sure as many people see that as possible.

Also, it's THE STEELERS man

Apparently Ravens game is flexed too, so I guess it makes sense now. But there are a lot of 4:00 games now. 8 to be exact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
A samurai cannot stand the shame of defeat, but ML can:

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2018, 02:38 PM)Beaker Wrote: A samurai cannot stand the shame of defeat, but ML can:

What makes you think he finds any shame in defeat?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
This is going to sound mean but it's the Steelers we're talking about here. Since I can give 2 shits if Burfict is apart of this team next year I hope he gets on the field and commits as many personal fouls as possible before getting ejected. It will A. Remind everyone how undisciplined this team is. B. Inflict as much damage to Pitt if they do make the playoffs. C. Be the best damn thing this team has done all year to see Juju knocked out of the game. So common Burfict you pos make us proud. Roid up Saturday, it will be ok.
Reply/Quote
Any chance Boyd's fit for this? if not, can't say I fancy our chances.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2018, 06:24 PM)dnkw Wrote: Any chance Boyd's fit for this? if not, can't say I fancy our chances.

Him being on the field would only prolong the agony.  

They need to run the ball 75 times and stay in bounds so the game lasts only two hours.  That's enough torture for all concerned.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2018, 08:33 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Him being on the field would only prolong the agony.  

They need to run the ball 75 times and stay in bounds so the game lasts only two hours.  That's enough torture for all concerned.

It's "Johnboy" Walton time !

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
We’re gonna win this game
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
We will get pasted and they will show that old fat tree sloth sitting in his box seat with his hat on looking like a glum ******
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2018, 09:58 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Yea I don’t understand this. If the Ravens win earlier, then the Steelers are out of the playoffs. Should have been the Ravens game flexed into 4:00 time slot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

but that would be less audience watching, if you look at the early and late games, i believe almost or all teams with still a chance at making playoffs are all later games.  
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2018, 11:54 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: but that would be less audience watching, if you look at the early and late games, i believe almost or all teams with still a chance at making playoffs are all later games.  

Yes, I guess my delete of the post you quoted didn't go through, but the Ravens game is also flexed to the same time slot so my scenario before doesn't make sense. I already posted that.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Oh come the **** on....
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2018, 12:16 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Oh come the **** on....

That phrase can be our new "Who Dey."
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 09:41 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yay, the misery of the 2018 season is extended 3hrs. Thanks for nothing NFL.

"But were doing good things"
-Mike Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2018, 03:47 PM)TKUHL Wrote: This is going to sound mean but it's the Steelers we're talking about here. Since I can give 2 shits if Burfict is apart of this team next year I hope he gets on the field and commits as many personal fouls as possible before getting ejected. It will A. Remind everyone how undisciplined this team is. B. Inflict as much damage to Pitt if they do make the playoffs. C. Be the best damn thing this team has done all year to see Juju knocked out of the game. So common Burfict you pos make us proud. Roid up Saturday, it will be ok.

Ain't gonna lie, I have thought the same thing.... Maybe Burfict can slip some brass knuckles or a chain, tire iron down his pants.... 
Reply/Quote