Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of Thrones
(05-13-2019, 12:31 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Dany Made the list..........

she just dragged the norths name thru the mud of kings landing and the north wont forget.

I've always thought Sansa would sit the Iron Throne (no insider info). I can see Jon killing Dany and then walking away as Sansa takes the throne. Maybe with the little fella by her side. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wonder if we'll see Bronn again? He was smart enough to stay out of the big battle and lost a lot when Jaime died/Tyrion sentenced himself to eventual death. He knew all along who would win the battle, but gains little from Dany being in power and no Lannister brothers as his in. Maybe he comes back with a better, more strategically placed scorpion and kills the last dragon.

I'm personally betting that Bran wargs into the dragon at some point, rendering him useless.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2019, 12:31 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Dany Made the list..........

she just dragged the norths name thru the mud of kings landing and the north wont forget.

I can see Arya killing her, but this time Arya doesnt live (perhaps).

If Dany ends up on the throne now that she has quickly morphed into the 'Mad Queen', well, worst ending possible for a brilliant show of the prior 7 seasons.

So now the only true salvage of saving this season, and the show is Jon ending up on the Iron Throne. Hopefully for Varys's arc to be fully compelted, his little birds and notes he was sending out come to fruition, and will be a decisive factor for Jon. I say that because Varys was one of my favorite characters, and I wasnt a big fan of how quickly his end came.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2019, 02:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I've always thought Sansa would sit the Iron Throne (no insider info). I can see Jon killing Dany and then walking away as Sansa takes the throne. Maybe with the little fella by her side. 

It could be Sansa I suppose, though hard to see it with 1 episode left.

However if it is her, she would in a way complete Littlefinger's main goal, which was to climb the ladder to the Throne via chaos. Though in her case not by design but by circumstance.

I just hope this last episode will do it right with whomever gains the throne (that isnt Dany).
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Jon can ride a dragon.
Dani decides Jon is a threat and tells her dragon to burn him.
Jon doesn't get burned and walks up to Dani plunging a dagger into her chest.
Dragon eats Jon.
Balista is fired killing dragon.
Sansa takes the throne with Arya and Tyrion by her side.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2019, 03:08 PM)samhain Wrote: Wonder if we'll see Bronn again?  He was smart enough to stay out of the big battle and lost a lot when Jaime died/Tyrion sentenced himself to eventual death.  He knew all along who would win the battle, but gains little from Dany being in power and no Lannister brothers as his in.  Maybe he comes back with a better, more strategically placed scorpion and kills the last dragon.  

I'm personally betting that Bran wargs into the dragon at some point, rendering him useless.

Now there's an idea. Dany tries to burn Bran. Drogon burns Dany. DRACARYS!
Reply/Quote
[Image: cleganebowl.jpg]
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2019, 04:55 PM)Dill Wrote: Now there's an idea. Dany tries to burn Bran. Drogon burns Dany. DRACARYS!

But she is sort of fire-proof.

He may just have to take her for a ride and drop her. :andy:
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2019, 03:08 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I can see Arya killing her, but this time Arya doesnt live (perhaps).

If Dany ends up on the throne now that she has quickly morphed into the 'Mad Queen', well, worst ending possible for a brilliant show of the prior 7 seasons.

So now the only true salvage of saving this season, and the show is Jon ending up on the Iron Throne. Hopefully for Varys's arc to be fully compelted, his little birds and notes he was sending out come to fruition, and will be a decisive factor for Jon. I say that because Varys was one of my favorite characters, and I wasnt a big fan of how quickly his end came.

there was no way she could sit the iron throne as this story has been building toward that from the beginning...  So you know it cant happen or if it does it will be better sweet...  She will die episode 6...
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2019, 10:47 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: But she is sort of fire-proof.

He may just have to take her for a ride and drop her. :andy:

Yow. Forgot about that. Drogon can eat her raw then.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2019, 04:04 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Jon can ride a dragon.
Dani decides Jon is a threat and tells her dragon to burn him.
Jon doesn't get burned and walks up to Dani plunging a dagger into her chest.
Dragon eats Jon.
Balista is fired killing dragon.
Sansa takes the throne with Arya and Tyrion by her side.

You are saying threesome at the end then?
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2019, 12:47 PM)Dill Wrote: You are saying threesome at the end then?

lol..

At this point Sansa seems the only person in Westroes with at least half a brain.   she has been trained to take the iron throne and rule it well thru Ceresi and Littlefinger.    

Except...... Kings landing is gone now...  I see this as the point the North finally leaves the kingdoms for good.

While the night king is gone....  Winter hasn't left yet. and could be here for years.. The north is ready... The realm will starve.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2019, 01:15 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: lol..

At this point Sansa seems the only person in Westroes with at least half a brain.   she has been trained to take the iron throne and rule it well thru Ceresi and Littlefinger.   

Except...... Kings landing is gone now...  I see this as the point the North finally leaves the kingdoms for good.

While the night king is gone....  Winter hasn't left yet. and could be here for years.. The north is ready... The realm will starve.

Ha ha, I don't think Cersei and Littlefinger were necessarily the best guides. 

The  big problem is still Drogon, and there appear to be a lot of unsullied and Dothraki left over. (Though I don't see how there are still Dothraki, since they all charged the dead with burning swords and the swords all went out.) So long as Dany has them, she's queen.

Frankly I'm rather disappointed in how all this is turning out. Now I wish Dany had married the Night's King, and Sansa the Hound, and Tyrion Brienne.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2019, 02:24 PM)Dill Wrote: Ha ha, I don't think Cersei and Littlefinger were necessarily the best guides. 

The  big problem is still Drogon, and there appear to be a lot of unsullied and Dothraki left over. (Though I don't see how there are still Dothraki, since they all charged the dead with burning swords and the swords all went out.) So long as Dany has them, she's queen.

Frankly I'm rather disappointed in how all this is turning out. Now I wish Dany had married the Night's King, and Sansa the Hound, and Tyrion Brienne.

there have been major problems..
Only 1/2 the Dothraki and unsullied and north men died. Dispite us watching them all get wasted by the undead..
so where was the other half of the army hiding and why didn't they help in the battle?

Danny cant remember the lannisters have giant spear throwing weapons and the red keep isn't far from dragonstone.

There should be very few unsullied and dothraki left after she burned most the city with her troops inside. (yet they look like theres more than ever)

The rest of the realm will not support her so she will die episode 6... Or even darker ending shes left as queen.

Jon dispite not being neds son is neds son lol.   

Some how.. the hound and Aria who left on horse before a large army on foot... took longer to get to kings landing?

If danny just ate her food varys would have solved that problem.

also ghost is a good boy... And jon probly should die now.

and a few minor
starbucks cup
Jaime regrew his hand to hug Ceresi goodbye.
Reply/Quote
My Samwell prediction has obviously fallen flat. New prediction. Tyrion is in deep shit for releasing Jamie and Dany puts him in jeopardy. Tyrion convinced John that Dany has to go. A torn John eventually kills Dany but refuses to take the Iron Throne out of remorse and general unwillingness. Who ascends? Tyrion, no. Sansa, no she's ensconced in Winterfell. Arya, no chance. Who's left? Bran! The wise and esoteric three eyed raven ascends to the throne. Bronn gets Highgarden, the Tully's reclaim Riverrun, Sansa remains in Winterfell, Gendry owns Stormsend and who cares about Dorne since Oberyn is dead.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 60145051_2441359039286608_85279430913388...e=5D758137]
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2019, 11:31 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: My Samwell prediction has obviously fallen flat.  New prediction.  Tyrion is in deep shit for releasing Jamie and Dany puts him in jeopardy.  Tyrion convinced John that Dany has to go.  A torn John eventually kills Dany but refuses to take the Iron Throne out of remorse and general unwillingness.  Who ascends?  Tyrion, no.  Sansa, no she's ensconced in Winterfell.  Arya, no chance.  Who's left?  Bran!  The wise and esoteric three eyed raven ascends to the throne.  Bronn gets Highgarden, the Tully's reclaim Riverrun, Sansa remains in Winterfell, Gendry owns Stormsend and who cares about Dorne since Oberyn is dead.

Now that Dany legitimized Gendry, isn't he third in line to the throne behind Jon and Dany?

I handicap it at a Counsel, then Gendry, then Sansa.  Bran is the three-eyed raven, and being King would be beneath him Hilarious  Also, darkhorse - Dorne is playing the long, long game and comes in with Westeros unable to defend itself.

But, technically, it's already the Iron Bank Throne - Lannisters mortgaged Kings Landing like 3X over.
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
(05-15-2019, 03:35 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Now that Dany legitimized Gendry, isn't he third in line to the throne behind Jon and Dany?

I handicap it at a Counsel, then Gendry, then Sansa.  Bran is the three-eyed raven, and being King would be beneath him Hilarious  Also, darkhorse - Dorne is playing the long, long game and comes in with Westeros unable to defend itself.

But, technically, it's already the Iron Bank Throne - Lannisters mortgaged Kings Landing like 3X over.

if you consider Roberts claim to be a legit one... He did take the throne.. but as we found out this season (have know a long long time)    that rebellion was based on a lie. Gendry would now be his heir.

But in the end the Throne belongs to who takes it.   Targs were just considered the monarch family for 300 years....  (most of that filled with war and bloodshed) after they took it and decrowned 6 kings.

About the iron bank...  Do you think they will be pleased with danny after she burnt down the city they invested heavily into?  hell they might just kill her.

dorne was the last great house to be married into the Targs...
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2019, 05:32 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: if you consider Roberts claim to be a legit one... He did take the throne.. but as we found out this season (have know a long long time)    that rebellion was based on a lie. Gendry would now be his heir.

Sure, whomever takes it.  But while I agree Gendry's claim could be challenged, he would also seem to be the only person with any sort of claim at all.  I guess it would really just be the wheel starting 'round again.

I think we all assume Jon won't die, so I guess if he declines to take the throne he could name his successor (or declare rule by Council, thus breaking the wheel).  Who might he pick?  Sansa?  Samwell? ......Davos?

Although, my personal favorite would be Bronn storming in to kill Dany and her dragon and claim the throne.....remodel the place into the Playboy Mansion!
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
(05-15-2019, 05:59 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Sure, whomever takes it.  But while I agree Gendry's claim could be challenged, he would also seem to be the only person with any sort of claim at all.  I guess it would really just be the wheel starting 'round again.

I think we all assume Jon won't die, so I guess if he declines to take the throne he could name his successor (or declare rule by Council, thus breaking the wheel).  Who might he pick?  Sansa?  Samwell? ......Davos?

Although, my personal favorite would be Bronn storming in to kill Dany and her dragon and claim the throne.....remodel the place into the Playboy Mansion!

if a council then it should be bran...

Sansa rules the north.

Jon returns to rebuild the wall becoming the 1000th lord commander.
Reply/Quote