Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of Thrones Season 7 Spoilers and Leaks discussion (Possible Spoilers, duh)
https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57g8yf/compilation_of_spoilers_by_awayforthelads/?st=iv59peh6&sh=2626eea0

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57w3yw/my_awayforthelads_season_7_spoiler_timeline/

So I love spoilers and leaks. I want to know what's going to happen immediately. I can't wait.

Anyone else read up on some of these spoilers. Watchers on The Wall (fan site) has a ton of news and photos of actual scenes shot and actors shooting together on locations that are related to locations on the show, so some information has been pieced together. This Redditor dropped on spoilers that were later confirmed by these shooting photos. Not to say everything is right, but some of the generic information seems correct.

I'll wait for others to respond before getting into it too much, but it looks like Jon won't know who his pops is for a while.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Also, it seems like House Stark comes out of this season as one of the strongest/most whole Westerosi houses, which is a refreshing change from the rest of the show. Bran, Arya, and Sansa will all by at Winterfell with King Jon out making alliances.

Dorne and Highgarden are suppose to fall (seems like they some how can't stand up to the Lannisters... which I found odd given how used the Lannister army will be at this point compared to their own, but I guess some defection is suppose to occur), effectively wiping out the Martells and Tyrells. The Lannisters have suffered losses and are split with the Lord of the Casterly Rock seemingly joining his brother. The Greyjoys don't seem to fair well. The Tullys are still looking poorly, but there's no word on if Edmure can recover and help his nephews/nieces. The Vale is still strong, but the Arryn line isn't. It's likely that given who is suppose to die at the end of the season, Robin will start taking the advice of his cousins (he agrees to help Sansa without question last season) and the Vale will be the North's ally.

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2016, 11:40 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Also, it seems like House Stark comes out of this season as one of the strongest/most whole Westerosi houses, which is a refreshing change from the rest of the show. Bran, Arya, and Sansa will all by at Winterfell with King Jon out making alliances.

Dorne and Highgarden are suppose to fall (seems like they some how can't stand up to the Lannisters... which I found odd given how used the Lannister army will be at this point compared to their own, but I guess some defection is suppose to occur), effectively wiping out the Martells and Tyrells. The Lannisters have suffered losses and are split with the Lord of the Casterly Rock seemingly joining his brother. The Greyjoys don't seem to fair well. The Tullys are still looking poorly, but there's no word on if Edmure can recover and help his nephews/nieces. The Vale is still strong, but the Arryn line isn't. It's likely that given who is suppose to die at the end of the season, Robin will start taking the advice of his cousins (he agrees to help Sansa without question last season) and the Vale will be the North's ally.

I like what I read didn't think they all get to kings landing as fast as this thing thinks they will get there (around ep 3) or maybe that was dragonstone and I misread last night.   Either way this will be definitely an interesting and short season.  I'm gonna say this season is the set up for the last season which will most likely be the all out war on the white walkers.  But yeah not many of the great houses are gonna survive this.   Targs are all but gone..  Danny is alive but cant have kids.       Snow will be a stark imo.   I don't see bran making it back from his trip by himself so not sure about that one unless he has a cameo as a tree.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2016, 12:35 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I like what I read didn't think they all get to kings landing as fast as this thing thinks they will get there (around ep 3) or maybe that was dragonstone and I misread last night.   Either way this will be definitely an interesting and short season.  I'm gonna say this season is the set up for the last season which will most likely be the all out war on the white walkers.  But yeah not many of the great houses are gonna survive this.   Targs are all but gone..  Danny is alive but cant have kids.       Snow will be a stark imo.   I don't see bran making it back from his trip by himself so not sure about that one unless he has a cameo as a tree.

Yea, it was Dragonstone not KL. 

Though the parley is suppose to be at Kings Landing (the Dragon Pit). 

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2016, 12:52 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yea, it was Dragonstone not KL. 

Though the parley is suppose to be at Kings Landing (the Dragon Pit). 

that's what I thought I read that they were all in the dragon pitt...   Now danny could get there quickly and bring Tyrion I guess..  but as we know from book 1 that's a bit of a hike for jon snow and team.     especially weight in tow.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2016, 05:04 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: that's what I thought I read that they were all in the dragon pitt...   Now danny could get there quickly and bring Tyrion I guess..  but as we know from book 1 that's a bit of a hike for jon snow and team.     especially weight in tow.

I think they'll get to Dragonstone via boat from Eastwatch by the Sea. Quicker than on horse.

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2016, 06:51 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I think they'll get to Dragonstone via boat from Eastwatch by the Sea. Quicker than on horse.

most curious if they have any CGI budget for Ghost this season lol
and if Nymeria somehow shows up again.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2016, 10:54 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: most curious if they have any CGI budget for Ghost this season lol
and if Nymeria somehow shows up again.

They've stated a lot goes into the Dragons this season and it's partially a reason for only 7 episodes. 

Nymeria and Ghost scenes will probably be short. Ghost is left with Sansa to protect her. 

But wight Dragon?!?!

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2016, 08:52 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: They've stated a lot goes into the Dragons this season and it's partially a reason for only 7 episodes. 

Nymeria and Ghost scenes will probably be short. Ghost is left with Sansa to protect her. 

But wight Dragon?!?!

well if they can bring anything back to life....  You think it will be the Ice Dragon  the (telltale game talk about and is lore in westroes.)  the Stone dragon from dragonstone.  Or one of Dannys Dragons killed and brought back by the white walkers...

There has been rumors of an ice dragon north of the wall.. which likely is a dragon that was raised by the white walkers or just one that's been sleeping a long long time.     As I'm not sure when the WW'w would have gotten a dragon as they had not been seen in a 1000+ years and the targs only arrived to westros a little over 300 years ago (from current time in the books)

Or maybe the Red Preistess finally pulls off the level 10 summoning spell? lol

It should be interesting either way.  
Reply/Quote
July 16th

Reply/Quote