Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of Thrones Season 7 discussion (spoilers for any aired episode)
(08-07-2017, 03:24 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: But its fun to speculate where its going.

Not speculation, but actual spoilers from leaked episodes out there, or leaked scenes or whatever.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2017, 03:26 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Not speculation, but actual spoilers from leaked episodes out there, or leaked scenes or whatever.

What got spoiled?
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2017, 04:18 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: What got spoiled?

Just going forward is all, as there could be more leaked info out there yet to come.

Reply/Quote
(08-07-2017, 04:18 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: What got spoiled?

Little finger being in episode 4.

You leaker you  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2017, 03:26 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Not speculation, but actual spoilers from leaked episodes out there, or leaked scenes or whatever.

Oh I didn't see any of that in here..  This episode was leaked last Wednesday and I didn't see anything.
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2017, 05:20 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Little finger being in episode 4.

You leaker you  Ninja

Hey! At my age, a person is gonna have some dribble every now and then... even on their little finger! Nervous

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2017, 04:51 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Just going forward is all, as there could be more leaked info out there yet to come.

So I suppose I shouldn't tell you guys about the deal struck between AMC and HBO where the Walking Dead crew is going to show up and start killin' zombies? Ninja
Reply/Quote
I'm calling it now, Samwell Tarly kills Daenarys in the penultimate episode of the series.
Reply/Quote
So, is there any doubt now that Jon will die a second time very soon? They've managed to bring Beric and Thoros into his arc and he's now headed into a suicide mission. The prince that was promised must die 3 times. Seems likely that he dies beyond the wall and gets brought back by Thoros. Beric will pass his gift to Jon as he did to Catelyn in the books in order to fulfill his promise to Ned Stark.
Reply/Quote
The copy of the letter Arya swiped from Littlefinger was the letter Cersei forced Sansa to write back in Season 3 requesting Robb come to King's Landing and kneel to King Joffrey.

I had to look that up because I couldn't read much of what the letter said on the screen.

BTW - It seemed to me that Arya was more than a little noisy and almost clumsy breaking into Littlefinger's room. Not what I expected from someone who is supposed to be a badass thief/assassin.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2017, 10:56 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: The copy of the letter Arya swiped from Littlefinger was the letter Cersei forced Sansa to write back in Season 3 requesting Robb come to King's Landing and kneel to King Joffrey.

I had to look that up because I couldn't read much of what the letter said on the screen.

BTW - It seemed to me that Arya was more than a little noisy and almost clumsy breaking into Littlefinger's room. Not what I expected from someone who is supposed to be a badass thief/assassin.

I watched that part again via youtube. Full episodes aren't posted, just 1-4 minute segments. And one thing I took from that is that Arya has definitely underestimated Littlefinger. As it looks like Littlefinger knew he was being watched by her, and planted that there for her to read. It seems that he wants there to be division between the two sisters, but to what end though.

Reply/Quote
[Image: inhPC9q.jpg]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-14-2017, 10:14 AM)samhain Wrote: So, is there any doubt now that Jon will die a second time very soon?  They've managed to bring Beric and Thoros into his arc and he's now headed into a suicide mission.  The prince that was promised must die 3 times.  Seems likely that he dies beyond the wall and gets brought back by Thoros.  Beric will pass his gift to Jon as he did to Catelyn in the books in order to fulfill his promise to Ned Stark.

If Jon dies again it has to be meaningful and permanent. Another death and resurrection of Jon would be poor storytelling IMO. 

That said, people are gonna the next two episodes. I have my money on Thoros and Beric. Jon, Sandor, and Jorah all have massive plot armor. Killing Gendry makes no sense because then they will have just wasted time bringing him back. Could also kill Tormund.

Season finale might see a huge cleansing of characters not named Jon or Dany as we gear up for the final fight.

My money is on a dragon getting killed off before the end of the season. I'd bet on Rhaegal, as Drogon is Dany's main and Viserion would be too easy as it's named after her brother. Probably dies in a trap set in King's Landing by Cersei.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2017, 10:58 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: If Jon dies again it has to be meaningful and permanent. Another death and resurrection of Jon would be poor storytelling IMO. 

That said, people are gonna the next two episodes. I have my money on Thoros and Beric. Jon, Sandor, and Jorah all have massive plot armor. Killing Gendry makes no sense because then they will have just wasted time bringing him back. Could also kill Tormund.

Season finale might see a huge cleansing of characters not named Jon or Dany as we gear up for the final fight.

My money is on a dragon getting killed off before the end of the season. I'd bet on Rhaegal, as Drogon is Dany's main and Viserion would be too easy as it's named after her brother. Probably dies in a trap set in King's Landing by Cersei.

I hope they don't kill off Tormund. I rather like the big guy. Hope he can get together with the "big woman"!
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2017, 11:21 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: I hope they don't kill off Tormund. I rather like the big guy. Hope he can get together with the "big woman"!

I'm inclined to think he doesn't die yet. But it would be the most meaningful death.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2017, 10:58 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: If Jon dies again it has to be meaningful and permanent. Another death and resurrection of Jon would be poor storytelling IMO. 

Nah, Rhaegal can't die. Jon will ride the dragon named after his father.

Reply/Quote
(08-15-2017, 11:46 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Nah, Rhaegal can't die. Jon will ride the dragon named after his father.

That also makes sense.

Whelp....nice to have known you Viserion.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2017, 12:05 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: That also makes sense.

Whelp....nice to have known you Viserion.

But Tyrion will be on Viserion. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2017, 03:52 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: But Tyrion will be on Viserion. Ninja

Maybe in the books lol, but they haven't mentioned the whole weird relationship Aerys had with his mom in the show.

Reply/Quote
(08-15-2017, 03:52 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: But Tyrion will be on Viserion. Ninja

I dunno how, but for there to be any real stakes in the fight against the night king at least one dragon, if not more has to go. It can't be as easy as getting everyone to play nice and roasting the army of the dead.

Maybe it won't be Cersei. It would set up the Night King or the White Walkers to be real badasses if they took down a dragon or two. But I don't know if Dany will fly north before next season. Maybe as some Dany ex machina when the Suicide Squad beyond the Wall gets in trouble, but that would feel lazy.

Then again, the writers are playing real fast and loose with travel times this season. No reason they can't do the same with Dany's character development. 
Reply/Quote