Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of Thrones ***Spoilers***
Pretty pumped about this show returning after their Facebook page posted this today:

[Image: 12239632_10153329887947734_6491088909217...e=56E6E854]

"APRIL #GoTSeason6"

Hopefully the next book is released before then.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
What else would the poster be? That may end up confirming 2 theories with one stone.

But disregarding the erection-making elephant in the poster, I heard S6 wasn't supposed to start until May due some other show taking up the Sunday slot until the last week of April, so this is good news all around.
Reply/Quote
[Image: Screen_shot_2015_11_23_at_5_18_54_PM.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 07:32 PM)Stormborn Wrote: What else would the poster be? That may end up confirming 2 theories with one stone.

But disregarding the erection-making elephant in the poster, I heard S6 wasn't supposed to start until May due some other show taking up the Sunday slot until the last week of April, so this is good news all around.

I dont watch the show but if you have been reading the books expecting Jon Snow to be alive in book 6 wasnt that far of a stretch considering hes with the Red Lady who can bring him back. and the R+L=JS theory still holds true for me until i see evidence damning it. and not TV show crap as they flew off the path long long ago.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 12:44 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I dont watch the show but if you have been reading the books expecting Jon Snow to be alive in book 6 wasnt that far of a stretch considering hes with the Red Lady who can bring him back.  and the R+L=JS theory still holds true for me until i see evidence damning it.  and not TV show crap as they flew off the path long long ago.

The show hasn't deviated from R+L=J and they had the Red Lady show up right before what happens to Jon. The big difference is, unlike the book, they made it clear he was dead. 

They also killed Stannis. 

The only annoying thing is now people keep saying "Jon Snow isn't coming back JON TARGARYEN IS!!!!! HERP DERP!!!!"

Oh and kinda spoilers, they cast Arthur Dayne, a boy age Ned for a flashback, and they filmed scenes for the Tower of Joy. R+L=J will be made a fact.

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 01:20 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The show hasn't deviated from R+L=J and they had the Red Lady show up right before what happens to Jon. The big difference is, unlike the book, they made it clear he was dead. 

They also killed Stannis. 

The only annoying thing is now people keep saying "Jon Snow isn't coming back JON TARGARYEN IS!!!!! HERP DERP!!!!"

Oh and kinda spoilers, they cast Arthur Dayne, a boy age Ned for a flashback, and they filmed scenes for the Tower of Joy. R+L=J will be made a fact.

I have a threoy on Arthur Dayne and the reason ned only return his sword and not his body to his family and what actually caused the lady Ashra Dayne to throw herself from the tower.

It all just depends if they ever introduce lord Reed.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 02:18 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I have a threoy on Arthur Dayne and the reason ned only return his sword and not his body to his family and what actually caused the lady Ashra Dayne to throw herself from the tower.

It all just depends if they ever introduce lord Reed.

He has to show up at some point. I hope Meera tells Bran the tale of the Knight of the Laughing Tree this season (who I assume is Lyanna, hence why Rhaegar fell in love with her). 

I think Ned's interest in Ashara at the Harrenhal tourney and her death is just a distractor to the Jon Snow parentage riddle. If she did actually kill herself, it would have more to do with the possible "dishonoring" and/or her brother's death, not her having had a child. 

I don't think Ned "dishonored" her. He's honorable to a fault.. I think maybe her brother or maybe even Brandon. Brandon is the next best thing to Ned. Maybe seeing a baby Jon, assuming it's Ned's to someone he isn't married to and knowing her own stark bastard died drives her crazy. Add on her brother dying...

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 04:12 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He has to show up at some point. I hope Meera tells Bran the tale of the Knight of the Laughing Tree this season (who I assume is Lyanna, hence why Rhaegar fell in love with her). 

I think Ned's interest in Ashara at the Harrenhal tourney and her death is just a distractor to the Jon Snow parentage riddle. If she did actually kill herself, it would have more to do with the possible "dishonoring" and/or her brother's death, not her having had a child. 

I don't think Ned "dishonored" her. He's honorable to a fault.. I think maybe her brother or maybe even Brandon. Brandon is the next best thing to Ned. Maybe seeing a baby Jon, assuming it's Ned's to someone he isn't married to and knowing her own stark bastard died drives her crazy. Add on her brother dying...

Well my theory comes from knowledge learned in book 5... Of how a warg can jump into another body... and powerful ones like Bran can grab hodor.

But lord reed i believe is suppose to be a very powerful warg. And i realize this is kinda a far fetched idea but its mine lol... Lord reed saved neds life vs the Great Sword of the morning Arthur Dayne. Not by his skill with the sword. but with his dying breath and jumped into Dayne taking his body. as there was nothing else close to jump to.

Thats my theory at least and Lord Reed hasnt really been seen since. but would have been traveling with Ned when he returned the sword to the dayne family.

because while ned was a fine swordsman. I dont believe he and reed could have bested Dayne together. who was supposedly the finest sword in the realm.

Ned and Ashra might have had their moment at the tourney but that was a year or so before lyanna was taken by Rhaeger. so if a baby came of it it would have been older.

Also ned married right before the war started was gonr a year most spent in the riverlands / crownlands. Its doubtful he found time to travel all the way south to have some lovin then return to the battle

I dont remember which is older Robb or Jon and by how much though.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 04:46 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I dont remember which is older Robb or Jon and by how much though.

I don't think Ned fathered the alleged miscarriage of Ashara, but that was at least two years before all of this, so that having happened a year or so before plus whatever her brother's death or seeing a baby Stark did to her could be enough to set her over the edge.

Like you said, though, Ned had no time to father a kid and he would have never broken his vow to his wife. He's that honorable. It is what ruined him. It has to be L+R.

It is suspicious how they defeated Arthur Dayne. This site has some info on people they cast this season and they believe a young Ned and Howland were cast for the fight scene along with Arthur. They also have some set video that might reveal how Howland helped save Ned's life in the fight. 

http://winteriscoming.net/2015/09/30/game-of-thrones-season-6-filming-new-tower-of-joy-video-surfaces-spoilers/

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 10:10 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I don't think Ned fathered the alleged miscarriage of Ashara, but that was at least two years before all of this, so that having happened a year or so before plus whatever her brother's death or seeing a baby Stark did to her could be enough to set her over the edge.

Like you said, though, Ned had no time to father a kid and he would have never broken his vow to his wife. He's that honorable. It is what ruined him. It has to be L+R.

It is suspicious how they defeated Arthur Dayne. This site has some info on people they cast this season and they believe a young Ned and Howland were cast for the fight scene along with Arthur. They also have some set video that might reveal how Howland helped save Ned's life in the fight. 

http://winteriscoming.net/2015/09/30/game-of-thrones-season-6-filming-new-tower-of-joy-video-surfaces-spoilers/

In the end Neds one stain on his honor was actually covering and keeping his sister Honor. So his one dishonorable moment was probly his most honorable moment.

Sean Bean was also a great casting choice... i loved the character but damn could Eddard be stupid lol. (anyways i blame the downfall of house stark on his wife..)
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 11:00 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: In the end Neds one stain on his honor was actually covering and keeping his sister Honor.  So his one dishonorable moment was probly his most honorable moment.

Sean Bean was also a great casting choice...  i loved the character but damn could Eddard be stupid lol.  (anyways i blame the downfall of house stark on his wife..)

I never answered the part I included in the quote. Robb is slightly older than Jon. 

And, yea, Catlyn blundered by offering Robb to the Freys. No way in hell a Frey is worthy of the King in the North, even if it was a good looking Frey, especially since that King was already only half Northerner. Arya to a Frey son would have been more than enough to secure passage through the Twins. 

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 11:51 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I never answered the part I included in the quote. Robb is slightly older than Jon. 

And, yea, Catlyn blundered by offering Robb to the Freys. No way in hell a Frey is worthy of the King in the North, even if it was a good looking Frey, especially since that King was already only half Northerner. Arya to a Frey son would have been more than enough to secure passage through the Twins. 

well that and she convience Ned he had to go be the hand of the king. but yeah she didnt help robbs campaign either letting the kingslayer go.. which made him execute lord karstark and long time ally of the starks and kin. and they lost a few houses that day.

Also leaving her young children at home with no guidance when if something happened to Robb Bran would be Heir and in his state need a lot of help.

Also kidnapping the tyrion and accusing him of murder when all he did was give Jon some advice.

Her blunders cost the north dearly. The one good thing that came out of Robbs death at the twins was her getting her throat slit.
Reply/Quote