Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game plan when the Bengals have the ball
I am really hoping the Bengals come out with two TEs, two WRs (Boyd and Higgins), and a single back (Mixon).

Pound the ball with Mixon on three straight rushes. I am willing to bet they would get a first down there. Then, without letting the Ravens substitute, split the TEs and WRs out and let Joe attack them with hurry-up. Don't let them substitute. With Mixon, Higgins, Boyd, Sample, and Carter in five-wide formations, you have the potential for bunch formations with some very good blocking receivers as well.

It may sound silly, but I would also try to hard count them the very first snap and get a free five yards.

I sincerely hope they try to stay balanced and keep running the ball. Long drives will keep the Ravens off the field on offense and the Bengal's defense will not be asked to be on the field as well.

Who Dey!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Reminds me of beating the Steelers years ago on a Monday night in the Blake era. We were overmatched, the OL was rough and 2TE wasn't our best personnel. It bought more time for Blake but Burrow is a different bird. He wants more options out there. He believes in himself to a fault, so unless that run game gets going early he will struggle with one less target. Then again he's struggling with one more. I'm not opposed to it, but it's going to take a lot on both side to beat this team.
Reply/Quote
Burrow to Higgings for a 99 yrd TD.

Carson to Henry repeats will happen today.
Reply/Quote
Score
Reply/Quote
Let Joe cook
Reply/Quote
The Ravens go 3 RB deep. If you wanted to play ball control
Offense vs the Ravens why not activate Williams for this game?

Mixon is already banged up.a bit.

If Im Cincy like the OP said I.go multiple TEs and just
Take it to.the Ravens. Then go 5 Wide.

Id use Carter a bit more this game. As a FB at times.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 11:55 AM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Score

Post of the Year... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 11:47 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: Burrow to Higgings for a 99 yrd TD.

Carson to Henry repeats will happen today.

Considering I have both of those starting on my fantasy league. I would love multiples of this Rock On
Reply/Quote
Well, good thing they ignored this idea. Those offensive gurus tallied a whopping 3 points with their strategy. Sad, as the defense adjusted and played pretty well down the stretch.
Reply/Quote
It seemed to me that the Bengals offense didn't have a game plan.
Reply/Quote