Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game referee
Jerome Borger will lead the "all-star" team of officials. His games tend to be evenly called between the home and visiting teams. His most lopsided game he called this season was...wait for it...the Nov 21 game between the Cincinnati Bengals and the Las Vegas Raiders. Yep we get the same referee as we did the last time this team met. The Raiders were called for 7 penalties, 3 for unnecessary roughness, verses the Bengals 1, encroachment

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
As long as it’s not the guy that called our NYJ and SF games.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 11:34 PM)pally Wrote: Jerome Borger will lead the "all-star" team of officials. His games tend to be evenly called between the home and visiting teams.  His most lopsided game he called this season was...wait for it...the Nov 21 game between the Cincinnati Bengals and the Las Vegas Raiders.  Yep we get the same referee as we did the last time this team met.  The Raiders were called for 7 penalties, 3 for unnecessary roughness, verses the Bengals 1, encroachment

Lets just hope he doesn't decide to flip the script and nitpick us to a loss to make up for the last one..  Ninja
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Offthhhhide, defenth, numba twenny-three.

5 yard penalty, repeat thecond down.

Always have liked Boger.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 01:34 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Offthhhhide, defenth, numba twenny-three.

5 yard penalty, repeat thecond down.

Always have liked Boger.

I like Jerome too but he scares me as candyman.  Nervous

[Image: XqFptXSWcSgSbTD-800x450-noPad.jpg?1543788895]
[Image: candyman.jpg]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote