Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game time change for next week
Bengals vs Ravens moved to 4:25 next week.

https://247sports.com/nfl/cincinnati-bengals/Bolt/NFL-announces-Week-17-schedule-changes-112725808
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Its going to be a thriller,seriously im hoping for a loss,for draft positioning. The win today was good enough for me.
Reply/Quote
Please let us lose and the teams we are tied with in the win department win please.....the higher draft pick the better!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
**** i gotta close bar that night it’ll be first game i missed in years television wise
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Dangit, 4pm games cause me to have a hangover on Monday.

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2017, 11:51 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Dangit, 4pm games cause me to have a hangover on Monday.

Well, good news: The very next day is officially "National Hangover Day."  We promise to keep the lights off and not run the vacuum.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2017, 11:54 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: Well, good news: The very next day is officially "National Hangover Day."  We promise to keep the lights off and not run the vacuum.

Oh crap, your right. I forgot next Monday is New Years Day! Feeling good about the 4pm game now. Thanks.

Reply/Quote
Sorry.

Beating the Ratbirds and being a spoiler is more important than draft position to me.

I'm not convinced they know what they're doing on draft day anyway.

I'd be more concerned that Marvin would be brought back with these last two victories if they beat them.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2017, 11:59 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I'd be more concerned that Marvin would be brought back with these last two victories if they beat them.

[Image: latest?cb=20150108215541]

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2017, 12:02 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: [Image: latest?cb=20150108215541]

[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Eliminating the Ravens from the playoffs would be terrific. Let’s beat them in their house.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2017, 11:59 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Sorry.

Beating the Ratbirds and being a spoiler is more important than draft position to me.

I'm not convinced they know what they're doing on draft day anyway.

I'd be more concerned that Marvin would be brought back with these last two victories if they beat them.....
That's the only excuse Mikey needs. Winning the last few meaningless games has always been the savoir moment for Marvin. How anyone could possibly think that will change now is beyond me. 
MB's brain: Gee, we sucked all season long, but these last two meaningless games were enough to convince me that Marvin is the team savoir. I'll sign him to a never ending 1 year extension because fans never notice these things. 1 season is the very same thing as 20 seasons!  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote