Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gameplan coming off the bye
(11-17-2022, 01:12 AM)sandwedge Wrote: I think Heywood is a bigger problem than Watt. He's a beast to run against.

Hoping that Volson will have his best day as a pro on Sunday and Jonah plays like we know he can. Joe being able to move better than he did in game 1 will help as well.
Collins vs Watt well…Collins was still really rusty in game 1 too

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2022, 10:39 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Didn't 3 of those come against Jonah week 1?

Jonah vs Highsmith.  Geez not again.

C'MON JONAH!
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2022, 08:33 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I want to see the team establish the run, along with exploiting the edges with throws to the backs, while constantly planning to exploit Pittsburgh's depleted secondary with some home run shots in those opportune moments.

Defensively, it's just shut down the run and force Pickett to have to pass.  You just know that Pickett will make his own share of unforced errors.

I'm actually glad to see Lou run more zone on defense, which is Apple's strength over man, as it could lead to more turnovers.  You know they will try to run the ball 45 times and just have the occasional play-action from him so stuffing the run early will be key.  

Really hope this game is a complete game in all phases and a demoralizing beat down on the steelers.  Happy Thanksgiving, turds.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Lou said today that the defense has had some of the best practices this week that they have had since he got here in 2019

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2022, 01:12 AM)sandwedge Wrote: I think Heywood is a bigger problem than Watt. He's a beast to run against.

[Image: th?id=OIP.6pYn6tiLoNkg4pLh8Kv3qgHaHa&pid...id=Api&P=0]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2022, 08:16 PM)pally Wrote: Lou said today that the defense has had some of the best practices this week that they have had since he got here in 2019

Not sure if thats a good or bad thing. Hopefully our offense doesn’t come out sputtering. I’m worried about Watt but I’m more worried about Williams. Dude has been a liability and really needs to man up down the stretch here. Isn’t he in a contract year?
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2022, 10:47 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Not sure if thats a good or bad thing. Hopefully our offense doesn’t come out sputtering. I’m worried about Watt but I’m more worried about Williams. Dude has been a liability and really needs to man up down the stretch here. Isn’t he in a contract year?

Agree we desperately need the Jonah of old back and not the 2022 version for the remainder of the season.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote