Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Garbage Steeler fans chokes female Chargers fan after losing
[Image: BlurrFaced-1024x683.jpg]

Two Chargers fans stood and watched their team beat the Steelers as the Chargers kicked a game winning field goal.

Some loser who probably once kissed his cousin got really pissed and told them to sit down. They responded that it was their time to cheer and the trailer park dweller began to hit the mature male Chargers fan who said he wasn't going to fight. As the female fan went to push the neanderthal off the other Chargers fan, the Ben Roethlisberger impersonator began to choke her before being pulled off her by a more leveled headed Steelers fan.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Be nice to see charges filed against him, banned from the stadium. Grown man choking a young lady over a football game ? Wow
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2018, 11:35 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: [Image: BlurrFaced-1024x683.jpg]

Looks to me like a Steeler fan, appropriately wearing a Hines Ward jersey, is intervening on behalf of the Chargers fan.
Reply/Quote
Another reason I don't like going to games anymore.

To many alcohol induced tough guys.

Hope the guy does time and is never allowed back in.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
The story.

https://pittsburghcurrent.com/photo-shows-woman-being-choked-by-male-fan-during-steelers-chargers-game-warning-graphic-photos/

And a follow up article.

https://pittsburghcurrent.com/steelers-chargers-assault/
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2018, 01:03 PM)GMDino Wrote: Another reason I don't like going to games anymore.

To many alcohol induced tough guys.

Hope the guy does time and is never allowed back in.

Aggred,

There's a lot of guys out there add alcohol instant asshole, can't stand those people. 
Reply/Quote
Like team, like fan.

Reply/Quote
Well, incidents like this one certainly won't encourage any of the Soccer Mom's to allow their sons to play football. Mellow

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
https://pittsburghcurrent.com/photo-shows-woman-being-choked-by-male-fan-during-steelers-chargers-game-warning-graphic-photos/

I’m going to take the Brad defense here. If you look at the second picture she’s got a hold of him. So this was actually self defense as the guys was probably scared and she had it coming.
Reply/Quote
She might have been shooting off her mouth thinking just because she is a woman she is untouchable. Similar incident when a female Patriots fan kept shooting off her mouth AND following the guy when the guy was trying to get away. She got punched. Never corner someone or else they will feel trapped and the only exit they have is through you.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2018, 03:14 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: https://pittsburghcurrent.com/photo-shows-woman-being-choked-by-male-fan-during-steelers-chargers-game-warning-graphic-photos/

I’m going to take the Brad defense here. If you look at the second picture she’s got a hold of him. So this was actually self defense as the guys was probably scared and she had it coming.

I know this is sarcastic but it ties into...

(12-04-2018, 03:24 PM)Interceptor Wrote: She might have been shooting off her mouth thinking just because she is a woman she is untouchable. Similar incident when a female Patriots fan kept shooting off her mouth AND following the guy when the guy was trying to get away. She got punched. Never corner someone or else they will feel trapped and the only exit they have is through you.

The photographer stated that the Chargers fans were only standing and the Steelers fan responded by yelling at them. When they wouldn't sit down he began to "beat" the male fan and that's when she got in between them.

Reply/Quote
update: she is pregnant

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2018, 03:45 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: update: she is pregnant

By the guy who grabbed her? Wow talk about being quick.
Reply/Quote

We knew that posts ago...keep up!

Cool
Reply/Quote
Video of the POS.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018/12/04/steelers-fans-chokes-pregnant-chargers-fan/

I'll only say that the video makes it more like he caught the side of her neck while falling away..although he may have been aiming and too drunk to swing and stand.

But no matter what he was a drunk ahole who needs punished.
Reply/Quote
Total b***h fight...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

I hope she just found out and didn't know this prior to going to the game. I know if I had a pregnant wife or girlfriend, I wouldn't want her going to a game where thousands of people are wearing the opposite team's jerseys and drinking. That's a recipe for disaster. I'm not excusing the man's behavior, trust me, he's a douchebag and no man should put their hands on a woman, but in a photo below that, she grabs him first so I also believe no woman should ever put her hands on a man. Why a woman would step in front of 2 men arguing like that is beyond me. That's kike trying to break up a dog fight by putting your hands down by their mouth. Stupid decisions were made by both parties.
Reply/Quote
Seem like the reality of his team not being good enough set in on this yinzer.

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2018, 04:46 PM)GMDino Wrote: Video of the POS.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018/12/04/steelers-fans-chokes-pregnant-chargers-fan/

I'll only say that the video makes it more like he caught the side of her neck while falling away..although he may have been aiming and too drunk to swing and stand.

But no matter what he was a drunk ahole who needs punished.

Hell.....further down in the article you linked, there is video of two Stooler fans fighting each other.  Damn, you boys don't handle adversity very well.  Y'all would never make it as Bungal fans. Smirk

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Steelers did a better job of choking IMO.
Reply/Quote