Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Garbage Steeler fans chokes female Chargers fan after losing
(12-04-2018, 05:52 PM)Wyche Wrote: Hell.....further down in the article you linked, there is video of two Stooler fans fighting each other.  Damn, you boys don't handle adversity very well.  Y'all would never make it as Bungal fans. Smirk

If they were Bengals' fans there would be enough empty seats in the stadium that they wouldn't have to sit next to each other.   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2018, 11:48 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Be nice to see charges filed against him, banned from the stadium. Grown man choking a young lady over a football game ? Wow

Banned? This is the NFL. 4 game suspension appealed down to 2. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Why do I get the feeling this guy is our long lost friend ballsofsteel

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2018, 07:25 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Banned? This is the NFL. 4 game suspension appealed down to 2. 

Plus they'll make him turn in his terrible towel. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
But commercials for alcohol make it look like so much fun. Weird.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2018, 06:11 PM)GMDino Wrote: If they were Bengals' fans there would be enough empty seats in the stadium that they wouldn't have to sit next to each other.   Mellow

Yup.....just like when the Stoolers are out of a game late.  Brad proved it. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2018, 04:23 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yup.....just like when the Stoolers are out of a game late.  Brad proved it. Mellow

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c08372e5745484932c63b0e]
Reply/Quote
My wife is a stoolers fan and keeps begging me to take her to a game in the ketchup bottle and this is exactly why I refuse every time.
Reply/Quote
This is crazy! wow.
Reply/Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eagysi1CMao
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2018, 01:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: The story.

https://pittsburghcurrent.com/photo-shows-woman-being-choked-by-male-fan-during-steelers-chargers-game-warning-graphic-photos/

And a follow up article.

https://pittsburghcurrent.com/steelers-chargers-assault/

And she is pregnant too.  What a guy.  And trying to push the guy over a railing.  Good ol' Pittsburgh.  What a place.  And knocking the hat off the guy's head.  Straight outa jr. high, which probably made him the smartest Steeler fan in the section.

Gotta love how on top of this all the pertinent authorities are.  Blowing her off as a group.  She's way out in Californy.  We'll just wait her out.   And the tough guy will be right back in his seats for the next game, cuz five rings.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2018, 11:48 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Be nice to see charges filed against him, banned from the stadium. Grown man choking a young lady over a football game ? Wow
You know it won't happen......  the cops probably showed up and we're getting pictures with the guy, just like they did when they were called to the bar where Ben raped the college chick.
(12-04-2018, 03:14 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: https://pittsburghcurrent.com/photo-shows-woman-being-choked-by-male-fan-during-steelers-chargers-game-warning-graphic-photos/

I’m going to take the Brad defense here. If you look at the second picture she’s got a hold of him. So this was actually self defense as the guys was probably scared and she had it coming.
HA!

Typical Steelers fans!  Try to change the argument and act like you're joking instead of admitting that your fans and the players on your team are giant pieces of shit!

There were two other incidents besides this one!  

"Oh, we blame it on the late kickoff time because that gave us more time to drink!"  Or you're just pieces of shit with no self-control!  (That was one of my favorite excuses!)

And, actually, it looks like her reaching out to grab him was in reaction to him grabbing her, but that doesn't fit your narrative and, as we all know, Steelers fans see what they want to see and believe what they want to believe, no matter how far from the truth or how irrational/immoral it is.
(12-04-2018, 03:24 PM)Interceptor Wrote: She might have been shooting off her mouth thinking just because she is a woman she is untouchable. Similar incident when a female Patriots fan kept shooting off her mouth AND following the guy when the guy was trying to get away. She got punched. Never corner someone or else they will feel trapped and the only exit they have is through you.
Wow.  Really?  See my response above.
(12-04-2018, 03:42 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I know this is sarcastic but it ties into...

The photographer stated that the Chargers fans were only standing and the Steelers fan responded by yelling at them. When they wouldn't sit down he began to "beat" the male fan and that's when she got in between them.
Steelers fans have proven time and again that this behavior is acceptable and will quickly be forgotten  ThumbsUp
(12-04-2018, 05:05 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I hope she just found out and didn't know this prior to going to the game. I know if I had a pregnant wife or girlfriend, I wouldn't want her going to a game where thousands of people are wearing the opposite team's jerseys and drinking. That's a recipe for disaster. I'm not excusing the man's behavior, trust me, he's a douchebag and no man should put their hands on a woman, but in a photo below that, she grabs him first so I also believe no woman should ever put her hands on a man. Why a woman would step in front of 2 men arguing like that is beyond me. That's kike trying to break up a dog fight by putting your hands down by their mouth. Stupid decisions were made by both parties.
It would be ok if it would have been in another stadium where fans aren't convinced that they're God's gift to the world because the football team they follow has six championships.
(12-05-2018, 09:34 PM)McC Wrote: And she is pregnant too.  What a guy.  And trying to push the guy over a railing.  Good ol' Pittsburgh.  What a place.  And knocking the hat off the guy's head.  Straight outa jr. high, which probably made him the smartest Steeler fan in the section.

Gotta love how on top of this all the pertinent authorities are.  Blowing her off as a group.  She's way out in Californy.  We'll just wait her out.   And the tough guy will be right back in his seats for the next game, cuz five rings.

A Steelers fan with a junior high education is treated like a rocket scientist by other Steelers fans!
Reply/Quote
Annnd....it's devolved from "Garbage" Steelers fan (I agree) to "typical" Steelers fan...which is wrong.

But this is what happens when there's no football smack because one of the teams blows in a season.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2018, 07:50 PM)Vambo Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eagysi1CMao

(12-06-2018, 09:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: Annnd....it's devolved from "Garbage" Steelers fan (I agree) to "typical" Steelers fan...which is wrong.

But this is what happens when there's no football smack because one of the teams blows in a season.

Or maybe this is what happens in Pittsburgh when the reality that their team blows comes crashing down on a stadium full of slack-jawed hillbillies.

But yeah let’s blame the late kickoff time.

Makes you wonder how many more incidents there were that went unreported?

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2018, 09:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: Annnd....it's devolved from "Garbage" Steelers fan (I agree) to "typical" Steelers fan...which is wrong.

True. It should be "every" Steelers fan.  Cool
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2018, 10:06 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Or maybe this is what happens in Pittsburgh  when the reality that their team blows comes crashing down on a stadium full of slack-jawed hillbillies.

But yeah let’s blame the late kickoff time.

Makes you wonder how many more incidents there were that went unreported?

I have zero doubt there was a lot of alcohol involved.

And I'm certainly not making excuses for this POS.

Or any others that went unreported.

I haven't been to PB STadium yet...do I have to genuflect when I enter like the church that it is?  Do I have to tryout to be in with all the choirboys?   Ninja
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2018, 06:11 PM)GMDino Wrote: If they were Bengals' fans there would be enough empty seats in the stadium that they wouldn't have to sit next to each other.   Mellow

Steeler stadium experience starting to rival the raiders.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2018, 11:34 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Steeler stadium experience starting to rival the raiders.

Minus the KISS makeup.... Mellow
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2018, 10:28 AM)GMDino Wrote: I have zero doubt there was a lot of alcohol involved.

And I'm certainly not making excuses for this POS.

Or any others that went unreported.

I haven't been to PB STadium yet...do I have to genuflect when I enter like the church that it is?  Do I have to tryout to be in with all the choirboys?   Ninja

Why yes. . Yes you do.

And bring headphones because it’s as boring in there as church is too.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2018, 12:22 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Why yes. . Yes you do.

And bring headphones because it’s as boring in there as church is too.

Lot's of praying I suppose...

For a new head coach...
For a new owner....
Reply/Quote