Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garoppolo traded to 49ers for 2nd Round pick
(10-30-2017, 11:35 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Yep.  Forrest lamp was still available.  Dion Dawkins.  

Well Lamp and Robinson are good.
Dawkins....he's got a lot of work to do. 

Robinson is an instant upgrade. 
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 11:00 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: i don;t think AJ will win the UFA tag.. also Garoppolo was walking at end of year so that hurt NE trade value.. Finally SF will have like 34 pick.. so this is more like a 1st round pick than a 2nd round... 

Patriots continue to make smart football moves while Mike Brown continues to be Mike Brown. Results speak for themselves.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 11:57 PM)t3r3e3 Wrote: So did David Klingler and Akili Smith.  Josh Allen has all the physical ability in the world.  What he doesn’t have is consistency or the ability to consistently dominate the mid major teams Wyoming plays each week.  He’s the classic elite measurables boom or bust pick.

All Qb's are boom or bust.... well all that are taken in the top 10 or so.  He also has bad receivers and a bad line.  College stats do not mean anything.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 11:57 PM)Nately120 Wrote: They'll grab Hoyer off the scrap-heap since the 49ers cut him.  Hoyer knows their system, they have a bye coming up, and if he has to play he can hold down the fort.  They get a 2nd round pick from a team that is 0-7 and may very well make that pick #34 overall.  Consider that NE often has 1st round picks that are #32nd overall and you can see the appeal.

Hanging on to Grapoloopaloploups only pays off if Brady gets hurt between now and the SB.
Brady hurt? There's probably some unwritten rule by now that states that if you hurt precious Tommy boy you get a permanent dip in Boston Harbor under the 244 year old tea. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 11:57 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Well Lamp and Robinson are good.
Dawkins....he's got a lot of work to do. 

Robinson is an instant upgrade. 

Well that’s the order I would have taken them in. I’d rather do a better job protecting our starter than not improve and have decent backup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 12:17 AM)grampahol Wrote: Brady hurt? There's probably some unwritten rule by now that states that if you hurt precious Tommy boy you get a permanent dip in Boston Harbor under the 244 year old tea. 

If the NFL is rigging it so the Patriots MUST win, then I'm glad, because the Patriots are the only team that seems to be able to stop the Steelers from winning damn near every year.  We sure as shinola aren't stopping them.

Thank you NFL for rigging the league to infuriate Steelers fans with Brady's success in a way we lowly Bengals never could!
Reply/Quote
I see the Seahawks are trying to make their line better by trading for Houstons OT Brown. Must be nice to give a shit.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 10:58 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: If jax offered their 2nd rounder this past draft we were stupid for not taking it

When was this reported? And by whom?
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 12:42 AM)TKUHL Wrote: I see the Seahawks are trying to make their line better by trading for Houstons OT Brown. Must be nice to give a shit.

Trade for the guy who is a constant holdout? No thanks
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 10:44 PM)ah5 Wrote: AJM isn't as good as Dalton,  and I dislike Dalton.   That being said I hope we some how get Josh Allen.

No way,id rather take my chances with aj then to draft that dude, he's one of the only qbs I do not want ,I don't want the guy who beat usc either he's more bland then Dalton. If you want a 2 nd round big guy there's another one who looks kind of like Palmer with dark hair. I keep forgetting his name though. I think the best in class will be Rosen 1st,darnold will stay most likely,Mayfield.  
Reply/Quote
Do not care who or what we trade.

But get some help for this OL.

Whatever is required ? Figure it out !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
It won't happen. Depressing to see JG get traded, second round, high quality pick. NE makes moves to constantly win, we don't. Simple as that.

JG's contract is expiring (Sounds familiar) and still got a second. Definitely think AJM deserves a high second, late pick or just a straight up player for player. A quality solid player would really solidify the team (especially if its a caliber linemen).

Unfortunately, he will remain on the team, soak up money and then be free to another team.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 12:02 AM)ah5 Wrote: All Qb's are boom or bust.... well all that are taken in the top 10 or so.  He also has bad receivers and a bad line.  College stats do not mean anything.

In 2016 Allen had more talent surrounding him. His stats were better, but not the kind you would expect from a supposed elite prospect playing in a mid major conference. The measurables have scouts drooling. The lack of production has them wondering. The Mountain West has traditionally been an offensive league.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 03:10 AM)Go Cards Wrote: But get some help for this OL.

Whatever is required ? Figure it out !

This here must be at the forefront. Well, if the FO cared at all this should be the approach.

Reply/Quote