Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garrett suspended 7 games
MLB clearly hates the Reds. They suspend and fined Garrett for "inciting a bases clearing incident." Baez apparently only fined. How is the benches clearing his fault? Nothing really happened until Baez jumped the railing looking for a fight. Sorry but this is major bullshit.

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2021/05/amir-garrett-receives-7-game-suspension.html
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Pure BS
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
So I can leave the bench for any reason I want, and the person I point to gets suspended? Turn a double play and I’m coming off the bench.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
We need to start jumping the fence and charging the starter for the other team every single week. Would exhaust the other team's bullpen as we clearly have seen, jumping over the fence to charge the pitcher is a 7 game suspension for the pitcher.

This honestly is the dumbest thing I've seen baseball do in years. Garrett yells at his own catcher (you can make the case he barked at Rizzo). Rizzo the batter says nothing walks away but some bum on the bench comes out and get nothing.

Baez better get drilled high and hard next time these teams play.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
With the way he's been pitching lately, maybe this is a good thing.
Reply/Quote
On the bright side, it may be 7 games of AG not blowing ball games. Hopefully he comes back pitching better than he did in April.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
They just said during the game that the suspension was reduced to 5 games and he starts serving it tonight. Honestly surprised it wasn't reduced more since Baez is the real reason that the benches cleared.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote