Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Geeze, back away from the ledge....
A quick glance at the numbers says we have an offense that is statistically middle of the pack outside of points scored where we are top 5. So we put up the points when we are in opposing team territory. In most denfensive categories we are in the bottom third. So I guess we should consider ourselves pretty fortunate to be 4-2.
Reply/Quote
We're scoring better than expected especially in light of the horrible OL blocking. The D is actually worse than the stats indicate. Worst in the NFL this season in my book and at this pace possibly the worst in NFL history.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 12:15 AM)Joelist Wrote: We're scoring better than expected especially in light of the horrible OL blocking. The D is actually worse than the stats indicate. Worst in the NFL this season in my book and at this pace possibly the worst in NFL history.

So far in 2018 we’re giving up an extra 50-60 yards a game over the previous 2 seasons. The difference is in passing yards. We’re also giving up an extra 4 points a game over last year and a TD over 2016.
Reply/Quote