Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Admission tickets on sale
Ticket sales for single games have been opened. Most of the games are sold out except for the upper deck for tickets sold by the team. Lots of resale tickets available

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-08-2023, 05:16 PM)pally Wrote: Ticket sales for single games have been opened.  Most of the games are sold out except for the upper deck for tickets sold by the team.  Lots of resale tickets available

interesting, i bought some single game tickets months ago through my season ticket account not via resale..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bought my Colts and Vikings tickets along with flights to the US and airbnb the night schedule was released.

Credit card company thought somebody had stolen my card LOL

Got a good deal though section 104 for both games checked recently and prices have gone up since I bought.
Reply/Quote
I refuse to pay $200 for a nosebleed seat. I will instead head to a sports bar and eat like a king.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2023, 03:54 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I refuse to pay $200 for a nosebleed seat. I will instead head to a sports bar and eat like a king.

You don't have to pay $200, you can get tickets around $100 right now for a few games in case you were looking.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2023, 03:54 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I refuse to pay $200 for a nosebleed seat. I will instead head to a sports bar and eat like a king.

This is why it sucks that Ticketmaster is the official ticket vendor of the Bengals. Liked it better when they had their own ticket office and you could buy tickets at face value. Not this legally scalping crap.

Reply/Quote
It's great for the team to have the Bengals vs Steelers during the holidays but my house becomes the family hotel during the holidays so I wont be able to go to either of them.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I might check into Sunday Ticket and see how it is on youtube
Reply/Quote