Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Geno
(07-05-2021, 09:33 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: When the hell did this start becoming a thing on this board? I don't recall seeing anything like this in the past and then suddenly this offseason this is at least the third time I have... and it's kind of a shithead way to go about message boarding.

It’s been going on way longer than that. I’ve seen it said a bunch of times over the years here. And yes, it’s always been super obnoxious…
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-05-2021, 05:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We decided to use Carlos in a non-starting role. He cried, went to Seattle, and was used in a non-starting role. 

Dunlap played 71% of the snaps in the Bengals first 4 games last year, then for some reason only 39% of the next 3.

When he showed up in Seattle he played 67% of the snaps the first 4 games there until he came out with a minor injury in week 12.

But I think the issue had more to do with his assignment and how he was being used instead of just the number of snaps.
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2021, 11:50 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Dunlap played 71% of the snaps in the Bengals first 4 games last year, then for some reason only 39% of the next 3.

When he showed up in Seattle he played 67% of the snaps the first 4 games there until he came out with a minor injury in week 12.

But I think the issue had more to do with his assignment and how he was being used instead of just the number of snaps.

The issue was Carlos had to show us on the doll where the Bengals hurt him.

But I'll ask my question about Geno in the Geno thread again:

If Geno had issue with the way the team was utilizing him and didn't cry about it on Social media; can he still be "a man"?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2021, 03:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If Geno had issue with the way the team was utilizing him and didn't cry about it on Social media; can he still be "a man"?

I don't think we can call him a man regardless.  I just checked their twitter and they haven't shared their preferred pronouns, so I don't think we should assume.   Nervous
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2021, 03:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The issue was Carlos had to show us on the doll where the Bengals hurt him.

Yep.  Some of you are a little slow.

Shame is that even after he showed exactly where the coaches hurt the team some fans still support the coaches over Dunlap.

The always popular "blame the victim".
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2021, 05:05 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Fred actually did play at the NCAA level for... 2 years was it? And was it at LB or S?

Can't remember, but he's mentioned it a few times, throughout the years.

You serious Truck? Never heard Fred mention that...

(07-05-2021, 05:42 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: FYI: Fred doesn't watch the games, at least not the majority of them.  He's admitted as much. (He saw 2 games last year)  That's why he's obsessed with numbers; he has nothing else to go on.

That fantstic play where Burrow scambled for like 7 seconds, escaped a couple of tackles and fired a dart before getting hit again. right to the sidelne that just didn't get caught in bounds?  Fred didn't see that.  He sees only a simple incompletion.

There's obviously tons of examples of this (where you have to actually see the play to understand what actually happened).  So yeah, you're 100% right; watching the games matter... a LOT.

True, I watched almost every game last season besides the last Ravens game on Gamepass.

Stats do not tell all.
Reply/Quote