Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pacman says Stealers are the dirtiest team in the NFL
(09-03-2021, 07:41 PM)kevin Wrote: Thank You.  What I was thinking.  Tony has started 2 Pacman posts just now, and he is hung up on The Pacman.  This is 2021 and Pacman is long gone.  After 30 years without a play-off win, I'm ready to get behind The New Bengals.  Not only is Marvin long gone, but just about all of Marvin's players are long gone. The window of opportunity closed on the 2011 to 2015 team and once that window shut, it got pretty ugly going downhill.  I'm hoping New Day, not Who Dey, comes together.  Pacman is living in the Past man. I mean, people can start a million threads about Pacman if they want, but I'm ready for BENGALS 2021 to Start. 

GO BENGALS... Tiger

Do you really think me posting some story's about a pacman video is gonna hold the team back from winning? Ridiculous...
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2021, 12:21 AM)Nately120 Wrote: The Saints lost their HC for a year due to intentional acts to hurt other players. 

Only because their owner didn't have the foresight to befriend and help the Commissioner of the NFL to get his job and be the one to break the news and embrace him when he got it.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2021, 09:23 PM)jason Wrote: Marvin had nothing to do with it. Mike Brown liked his cheap labor, and got Pacman and Burfict cause nobody else would. They produced at times, but when it really mattered, we saw why the rest of the league took a hard pass on those dudes.

He had everything to do with it. Burfict was his guy. It's well known he took him under his wing from day 1.

Reply/Quote
Some of you are speaking for all fans saying the Bengals fans as a group all dont like these certain ex players which is crazy talk. Speak for yourself and your own opinion let the rest of the fans speak for themselves. I am a fan of Pacman always have been. He made a mistake touching the arm of a ref to get thier attention and got a flag for it. He played his heart out for our team was a great returner as well as CB. Most of these past players that have been named are not hated by all Bengals fans. It was time to move on from some players and certain players wanted to move on from the team and city. No reason to hate on anyone.
Reply/Quote
One more arrest and he should be forced to move to Pittsburg.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2021, 09:59 AM)BengalsBong Wrote: Some of you are speaking for all fans saying the Bengals fans as a group all dont like these certain ex players which is crazy talk. Speak for yourself and your own opinion let the rest of  the fans speak for themselves. I  am a fan of Pacman always  have been. He made a mistake touching the arm of a ref to get thier attention and got a flag for it. He played his heart out for our team was a great returner as well as CB. Most of these past players that have been named are not hated by all Bengals fans. It was time to move on from some players and certain players wanted to move on from the team and city. No reason to hate on anyone.
Right? I get flamed for posting some good stuff about an ex Bengal player I really liked. They act like a message board iS gonna hold the team back and keep them from winning. Get a grip on reality already...
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2021, 09:59 AM)BengalsBong Wrote: Some of you are speaking for all fans saying the Bengals fans as a group all dont like these certain ex players which is crazy talk. Speak for yourself and your own opinion let the rest of  the fans speak for themselves. I  am a fan of Pacman always  have been. He made a mistake touching the arm of a ref to get thier attention and got a flag for it. He played his heart out for our team was a great returner as well as CB. Most of these past players that have been named are not hated by all Bengals fans. It was time to move on from some players and certain players wanted to move on from the team and city. No reason to hate on anyone.

Let's not forget the reason he did it was that Joey Porter was illegaly on the field.. Side note, watching Penn St vs Wisconsin and Joey Porter JR. Plays for Penn St.. God I hope he doesn't end up in Pissburgh..
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2021, 07:26 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: That whole interview perfectly summarises Pacmans career. He talks with Sharpe in a really likeable way. Clearly quite a smart dude. Reveals he adopted Slims kids, which is obviously as noble as it gets. Then still claims AB play acted getting his head taken off on one of the more obviously dirty plays in recent memory. Man Marv era Bengals was frustrating.

Except AB actually did loose his goddamned mind with his over the top drama foolishness.. Adam Jones just has a temper and drinks too much and he has a hard time keeping them under control, but he never lost his damned mind..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He went on to explain that water is indeed wet.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2021, 05:43 PM)grampahol Wrote: Except AB actually did loose his goddamned mind with his over the top drama foolishness.. Adam Jones just has a temper and drinks too much and he has a hard time keeping them under control, but he never lost his damned mind..

He bounced a stripper's (aka a female human being) head off a stage, and a bouncer ended up in a wheelchair for life as a result. Somebody lost their goddamed mind that night. That on top of several other incidents. Lord knows what else Pacman's done when the cops weren't involved too.

There is a lotta sugarcoating going on in this thread.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2021, 06:54 PM)jason Wrote: He bounced a stripper's (aka a female human being) head off a stage, and a bouncer ended up in a wheelchair for life as a result. Somebody lost their goddamed mind that night. That on top of several other incidents. Lord knows what else Pacman's done when the cops weren't involved too.

There is a lotta sugarcoating going on in this thread.

Yeah, I get the nature of fandom.  If Pacman played for the Steelers we'd be demanding he get the electric chair. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote