Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hubbard/Sample set for big game???
I don't follow the Vikings much, but was driving to Kroger this morning and they were discussing them on Sirius NFL with callers. Evidently, a big question in Minnesota is their right tackle, who is suspect according to them. If Ogunjobi and Reader can do what they do in the middle, and the Vikings fans are right, our 2 left defensive ends should have a big day.
Reply/Quote
I know one person who would thoroughly enjoy that, Riley Reiff!

Hopefully on the other side Hendrickson is game-wrecking. I’m really excited to see how he fairs this year with increased playing time.
Reply/Quote
Expecting a big day from Trey and Sam. Love what I saw from Cam this PS. Same with Hodge.
Reply/Quote
Their first round LT Darrisaw has had two groin/core surgery's this year.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2021, 09:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Expecting a big day from Trey and Sam. Love what I saw from Cam this PS. Same with Hodge.

This.  Put Hodge in and lick your chops.   
Reply/Quote
Well we're going to find out right away. Cook is going to get the ball. Linebackers tested early.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2021, 09:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Expecting a big day from Trey and Sam. Love what I saw from Cam this PS. Same with Hodge.

Hope you're right old buddy.  How the hell are you man?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals have Sample listed as the #2 Tight End on Bengals.com, so he has to get off the bench to have a big game.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2021, 10:12 AM)kevin Wrote: Bengals have Sample listed as the #2 Tight End on Bengals.com, so he has to get off the bench to have a big game.

Go back to bed.... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2021, 07:39 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Well we're going to find out right away.  Cook is going to get the ball.  Linebackers tested early.

If they are able to get pressure with the front four, Cook can't save them.  
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2021, 03:18 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: This.  Put Hodge in and lick your chops.   

Dude looks great in passing situations.

Looks like a natural.

(09-05-2021, 07:40 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Hope you're right old buddy.  How the hell are you man?

I am damn good, just a little fat headed from yesterday, drank too many brewskies watching college football. Smirk

How you been Tiger Teeth?
Reply/Quote
Sam needs to really elevate his game rushing the passer.
We know he can handle his business vs the run.
Some timely 3rd down sacks would be nice
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2021, 07:24 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Sam needs to really elevate his game rushing the passer.

He may be out on 3rds and Sample in with fresh legs.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2021, 07:24 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Sam needs to really elevate his game rushing the passer.

If we can get a few more close outs like he got against the Texans that’d be cool. Hardest I cheered last year was when Hubbard clobbered Watson and nearly took his hand with him.
Reply/Quote
Tiger
Those two will be solid as a bright spot on defense.
Why is Zac running it 40 times now in week one.
Reply/Quote