Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Geno Atkins Just Got Engaged!!
Geno's Facebook page just said he got engaged!!

His profile pic has him down on one knee proposing and looks like it's overlooking the city.

Congrats to Geno and perfect timing as he's back into his All-Universe BEAST-MODE!

Going to be a hell of a year for Geno, the team, and us fans!

Rock On
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 12:32 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Geno's Facebook page just said he got engaged!!

His profile pic has him down on one knee proposing and looks like it's overlooking the city.

Congrats to Geno and perfect timing as he's back into his All-Universe BEAST-MODE!

Rock On

How did his knee look ok?  Was he able to get back up?!
Reply/Quote
Cool.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 12:32 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Geno's Facebook page just said he got engaged!!

Rock On

hope it doesnt cause a distraction for him.

But congratz on a life accomplishment.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 01:13 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: hope it doesnt cause a distraction for him.

But congratz on a life accomplishment.

He's just getting engaged, which means he doesn't realize how miserable being married will be  ThumbsUp

If anything, it should improve his play because he'll feel more of a motivation now that he's playing for her, also.
Reply/Quote
I wonder if he talks to her ?
j/k
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 01:41 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He's just getting engaged, which means he doesn't realize how miserable being married will be  ThumbsUp
Oh, mama! Fast forward six or seven years....

What's the penalty for an in-game decapitation?
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 01:47 PM)tigershrimp Wrote: Oh, mama! Fast forward six or seven years....

What's the penalty for an in-game decapitation?

This is so Politically Incorrect!!!  

HHAHA I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 12:34 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: How did his knee look ok?  Was he able to get back up?!

lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I love the fact that this guy didn't make millions and go marry some nitwit supermodel. Atkins seems like a great dude IRL and nothing but best wishes for his family.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Rock On

Good for Geno.  Let him suffer like the rest of us.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 02:15 PM)Stewy Wrote: lol

Yeah I thought that was pretty good!!  LOL....   Tongue HAHA Thanks man!
Reply/Quote
woohoo
Reply/Quote
='(

I was hoping that he'd come and propose to me.
Reply/Quote
Grats to Geno!!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 02:19 PM)Okeana Wrote: I love the fact that this guy didn't make millions and go marry some nitwit supermodel. 

Like I would have.

Dumb as a rock with a huge rack preferably.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 02:19 PM)Okeana Wrote: I love the fact that this guy didn't make millions and go marry some nitwit supermodel.  Atkins seems like a great dude IRL and nothing but best wishes for his family.
Yep, he found himself a real ugly one. Now, as long as she cooks, cleans, & knows how to ( ), our boy Geno has finally found a keeper.
Reply/Quote