Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Geno Atkins 'best player on the field' in Bengals camp
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000506046/article/geno-atkins-best-player-on-the-field-in-bengals-camp?campaign=Facebook_ATN_Wesseling

Let's hope Geno stays healthy and returns to his old self. Last years lack of defensive pressure was so evident without him at top form. If he comes back to his old self and Dunlap plays like last year and now with Johnson on the other side. It could be great!

We're going to need it too because this years division looks like its going to be as rough as ever with the Steelers and Ravens.
Reply/Quote
If Geno is on his game the DEs will feast! The QB must roll out and Dunlap and MJ will create utter chaos. Lots more sacks and turn overs are on their way!
Reply/Quote
Gilberry will feast rushing from the inside. Geno, MJ, Dunlap will ensure a lot of max protections
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2015, 07:52 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Gilberry will feast rushing from the inside.    Geno, MJ, Dunlap  will ensure a lot of max protections

Gilberry should revert to his old self this season.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
How do you beat Baltimore, Pittsburg, Cleveland, Seattle, San Francisco, Arizona, St Louis, and the others on schedule.......How do you win in the play-offs...... Atkins, Dunlap, Peko, the return of MJ and Pat Sims, with Gilberry, Hunt, Still......One Awesome D Line....Sounds like the best D Line in Bengals history to me, better than 81 or 88.....I look for Atkins and Dunlap to be Pro Bowlers in 2015, but hopefully unable to attend due to preparing for the Super Bowl.....add in Hawk and our LB's and what I consider a very good bunch of DB's in Nelson, Hall, up and coming Kirkpatrick, these guys give up very few end zone passes. .....You build the D from the front back, and we have the D Front to dominate and set up take overs and stops by the D backs. Stuff the run, hurry the QB.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2015, 08:05 PM)kevin Wrote: How do you beat Baltimore, Pittsburg, Cleveland, Seattle, San Francisco, Arizona, St Louis, and the others on schedule.......How do you win in the play-offs......  Atkins, Dunlap, Peko, the return of MJ and Pat Sims,  with Gilberry, Hunt, Still......One Awesome D Line....Sounds like the best D Line in Bengals history to me, better than 81 or 88.....I look for Atkins and Dunlap to be Pro Bowlers in 2015, but hopefully unable to attend due to preparing for the Super Bowl.....add in Hawk and our LB's and what I consider a very good bunch of DB's in Nelson, Hall, up and coming Kirkpatrick, these guys give up very few end zone passes. .....You build the D from the front back, and we have the D Front to dominate and set up take overs and stops by the D backs.  Stuff the run, hurry the QB.

I would manage my expectations on our LB corps they are a mess
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2015, 08:05 PM)kevin Wrote: How do you beat Baltimore, Pittsburg, Cleveland, Seattle, San Francisco, Arizona, St Louis, and the others on schedule.......How do you win in the play-offs......  Atkins, Dunlap, Peko, the return of MJ and Pat Sims,  with Gilberry, Hunt, Still......One Awesome D Line....Sounds like the best D Line in Bengals history to me, better than 81 or 88.....I look for Atkins and Dunlap to be Pro Bowlers in 2015, but hopefully unable to attend due to preparing for the Super Bowl.....add in Hawk and our LB's and what I consider a very good bunch of DB's in Nelson, Hall, up and coming Kirkpatrick, these guys give up very few end zone passes. .....You build the D from the front back, and we have the D Front to dominate and set up take overs and stops by the D backs.  Stuff the run, hurry the QB.

Peko was one of the couple worst DTS in all all the NFL last year. Yeah, he's a real monster...for the other team

Should have been cut months ago
Reply/Quote