Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Geno Atkins last 7 games....
(12-07-2020, 10:59 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Is he really a future HOFer at this point?

Nope. Won't even make it to the last cut down.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2020, 01:43 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: And yet it’s still nowhere near the biggest waste of money on this years team - that distinction goes to #18.

As well as #28.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2020, 03:47 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: As well as #28.

Joe Mixon won us the Jags game. What has Geno done this season?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2020, 11:25 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: I think he actually has a decent chance of getting in. Eight PBs, two first team All-Pros, a second team All-Pro, made the All-Decade Team, and 75.5 sacks. ESPN put out an article that gave him a 70%-99% chance (or as they categorized it, "likely") to get in, saying that "since 1970, 55 players have had at least 8 Pro Bowls and 2 All-Pros. Out of those 55, 52 have been inducted as Hall of Famers."
Are the other 3 Bengals?
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2020, 05:56 PM)Mer Wrote: Are the other 3 Bengals?

Willie’s chances are looking good.

Reply/Quote
Posts like this irk me. Raw stats with no context.

How about he’s playing a near criminal amount of snaps, plays with other lineman who can’t get a sack to save their life, is clearly playing for a dumbass coach who thinks Covington is a better player just because he brought him over. The worst part is now ZT can’t even just give him back his role because of Carlos Dunlap. Now that everyone sees ZT was wrong about Dunlap if he were to play Geno more snaps and Geno do too good he’d have to answer why he wasn’t playing him more. Honestly imo that is the main reason Geno gets so few snaps
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2020, 10:35 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Hard to fathom he just fell completely off of a cliff.

Carlos Dunlap must’ve fell off that same cliff then cause he sure looks good under Pete Carroll
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I feel like Geno was hurt really bad this year and is gutting it out playing through that injury...and it's obviously hurt his play.

But, the staff also barely played him and Dunlap. And they changed to a scheme that doesn't really fit with Geno or Dunlap, so I don't know.

Geno is a class guy who always plays hard and works hard. His resume, character, and professionalism are beyond reproach with me.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2020, 10:35 AM)J24 Wrote: 112 snaps= 16 snaps per a game. Why is a future HOF not getting any snaps? 

You keep calling him that but it's not gonna happen.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2020, 03:47 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: As well as #28.

And #26 

(I had to look that number up because we still haven't seen him in a Bengals jersey)
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2020, 03:10 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You keep calling him that but it's not gonna happen.
Lol
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2020, 11:22 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I feel like Geno was hurt really bad this year and is gutting it out playing through that injury...and it's obviously hurt his play.

But, the staff also barely played him and Dunlap. And they changed to a scheme that doesn't really fit with Geno or Dunlap, so I don't know.

Geno is a class guy who always plays hard and works hard. His resume, character, and professionalism are beyond reproach with me.

The Geno and Dunlap situations are bizzare to say the least.
J24

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2020, 04:00 PM)J24 Wrote: Lol

No shot bucko.

Zero
Zip 
Nada

I'll bet you a million bucks that Geno doesn't even sniff the HoF. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2020, 04:04 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No shot bucko.

Zero
Zip 
Nada

I'll bet you a million bucks that Geno doesn't even sniff the HoF. 
Dude I really don't care what you think
J24

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2020, 05:17 PM)J24 Wrote: Dude I really don't care what you think

You should because you don't have a clue what you're talking about here and it makes you look really foolish.

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2020, 01:43 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: And yet it’s still nowhere near the biggest waste of money on this years team - that distinction goes to #18.

Really? How much money are they paying this staff?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2020, 09:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You should because you don't have a clue what you're talking about here and it makes you look really foolish.
Sure 
J24

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2020, 04:04 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'll bet you a million bucks that Geno doesn't even sniff the HoF. 

I'll take that bet.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2020, 09:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I'll take that bet.

Geno played in the HOF game his rookie year... Probably even went inside and had a look and a smell of the place. Fred wins.

On a side note... Why do we like to shit on our guys. Geno dominated for a decade, and was one of the best at his position until very recently.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I usually agree with rfaulk most of the time, but I do think Geno has at least a decent shot at the HoF.

Reply/Quote