Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Geno Atkins
Apparently lives close by in shape never officially retired and you have Jesse Bates asking for it to happen
Reply/Quote
Not sure about Geno, but maybe there is some younger FA D-linemen we could pickup?
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
I could see Geno as an option for limited snaps a game if it's even possible. Would he want to come back ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 06:38 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I could see Geno as an option for limited snaps a game if it's even possible. Would he want to come back ?

Don't see why not, he's not getting any attention from any other teams currently (playoff and non-playoff teams)
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
According to Hobson, if Atkins had been 100%, he would have potentially been signed a couple weeks ago. BUT....if he's not 100%, maybe that's why we never saw him sign anywhere to begin with. It's interesting, if he's healthy in the spring, I would not be opposed to bringing him in as a D-line depth piece unless all of our options are better.

Maybe it's just that I didn't want one of my all time favorite Bengals to have such an unceremonious end to his career.

Bengals were interested in signing Geno Atkins, but he's still recovering from injury
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I'm going to wear my Geno jersey on Sunday, anyway. To honor the great career that he had as a Bengal.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote