Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Geno has a chance to play Sunday
(10-05-2020, 06:15 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Until I see a "full" at practice, I am calling this gamemanship for the Ratbirds...

If Burrow pulls this one off and can basically outscore Lamar on their field...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2020, 02:05 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Until I see a "full" at practice, I am calling this gamemanship for the Ratbirds...

They've announced that Geno will play.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2020, 01:59 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Not expecting much from him honestly.....He is lumped into the past bengals "we keep hanging on too long"  bin
Next Yrs Draft: Heavy on DT and hopefully a  legit edge rusher ...and lets move on from the Old Guard...a.
Its Time  to usher in the Burrow era with new exciting talent. 

Geno is definitely not lumped into that category. Only category he was lumped in with last year is with the group that saw too many snaps on the field.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2020, 01:59 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Not expecting much from him honestly.....He is lumped into the past bengals "we keep hanging on too long"  bin
Next Yrs Draft: Heavy on DT and hopefully a  legit edge rusher ...and lets move on from the Old Guard...a.
Its Time  to usher in the Burrow era with new exciting talent. 

Right because it is so simple to just draft great talent.  I mean the only reason we don't have any really talented DTs on the roster is because we haven't drafted any in years, right?Rolleyes

Geno's fellow players in the NFL selected him to the Pro Bowl last year.  It would not have been smart to get rid of him this last offseason.  I agree we need t draft DTs for the future.  Geno is not getting any younger or better, but we did not "Hold onto him too long".
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2020, 02:05 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Until I see a "full" at practice, I am calling this gamemanship for the Ratbirds...

He's playing.

(10-09-2020, 01:59 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Not expecting much from him honestly.....He is lumped into the past bengals "we keep hanging on too long" bin
Next Yrs Draft: Heavy on DT and hopefully a legit edge rusher ...and lets move on from the Old Guard...a.
Its Time to usher in the Burrow era with new exciting talent.

It has been stated from time to time, but I really miss neg. rep...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Getting him back for this week is huge. We miss him a lot on the D-Line .
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Glad to see him back. Going into the season before the injuries started I was so looking forward to Reader's addition along in a deep rotation. That sure isn't the way it panned out.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2020, 02:53 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: He's playing.

Yep. Heard it on the big one on the drive home from work. Good to hear.

Reply/Quote
Glad to hear Geno is playing. If there was any week we needed him back, it is this one.
Reply/Quote
I feel like AJ and Geno can still be impact players.This team needs them at 100% in the west kind of way.FRUSTRATING.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2020, 02:07 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: They've announced that Geno will play.

Happy and surprised.  
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2020, 02:07 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: They've announced that Geno will play.

Great news, need him.

Cannot wait to see what him and Reader can do in the middle. Feels like we have been waiting a long time.
Reply/Quote