Geno named Pro Bowl Captian
Just seen it flash across the ticker,

Well it's something,
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2016, 09:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Just seen it flash across the ticker,

Well it's something,

That's huge because I see it as people taking notice of our entire team, not just Geno.

Who selected the captains, though?  Rice and Irvin or fans based on votes or what?
Reply/Quote
Good for him, shame on all those talking heads that kept him off their top DT lists coming off the injury and even some fans. He's beyond back, he's an animal and an awesome pro! WHO DEY!!
Reply/Quote
Congrats to Geno.

That being said..... I hate how they choose the pro bowl teams. I miss the AFC vs NFC games.

They should have added another game for players in years 1-2 if they wanted to shake it up. Ran a double header.
Reply/Quote
Congrats !

Geno is the man and had an incredible season for the Bengals.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Good for Geno.. What I'd like to see is the probowl played during the season despite the risk of injury to the best players in the game where the two conferences could go head to head instead of a couple of retired players getting to be the headliners. As it sits now it just feels like a game of zero importance played guys with no skin in the game.. Then again I never have been able to see the big picture..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Congrats to Geno, I wonder if he speaks to his teammates ?
Reply/Quote
I'm not a geno fan per se. But I do love the way he manhandles other guys with his raw strength and power. He is a fabulous player and I'd let him play on "my team" any day.
Reply/Quote
Good for Geno, a nicely deserved pat on the back in recognition of him being 100% this year from that knee surgery.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Hey Geno, you've been named to the Pro Bowl!
Geno: ...
Hey Geno, you've been named a Pro Bowl captain!
Hey Geno, your hair is on fire!

Seriously though, congrats to Geno. If he can maintain this level of play for a several more seasons, he has to be a HOF candidate.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Well deserved for the best DT in the NFL! Geno>Mccoy
Reply/Quote
Wonder what he will say about that...
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2016, 02:45 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Wonder what he will say about that...

Here's the interview.

[Image: 1378133549000-AP-Bengals-Camp-Football-001.jpg]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2016, 07:06 PM)Rainbow stiller Wrote: I'm not a geno fan per se. But I do love the way he manhandles other guys with his raw strength and power. He is a fabulous player and I'd let him play on "my team" any day.

Troll? :troll:
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2016, 07:39 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Here's the interview.

Geno's dad practically crapped him out:

[Image: 8387-28Bk.jpg]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
On a Pro Bowl related topic, I just saw that Reggie Nelson was replaces by Reshad Jones. Whats the scoop in his injury?
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2016, 09:47 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Congrats to Geno.  

That being said..... I hate how they choose the pro bowl teams.   I miss the AFC vs NFC games.  

They should have added another game for players in years 1-2 if they wanted to shake it up.   Ran a double header.

What you don't like Michael Irvin bouncing and rambling along the sidelines trying to re-live the glory days?
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2016, 07:39 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Here's the interview.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Congrats to Geno.

I'm still not watching the game.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Look at our boy!
Reply/Quote