Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Geno skips Pro Bowl
A DT in a game that you can't really blitz in is kind of pointless. Really all of the sports all-star games are terrible.

I used to like Baseball, Hockey, and the NBA one...but I don't really watch any now.
Reply/Quote
Bring back the qb challenge with current qbs and former qbs, along with current WR, and former WRs
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2019, 06:46 PM)McC Wrote: Who could blame him?  Wouldn't bother me if no Bengal ever played in that stupid game ever again.

its nice to be represented but yes I wouldn't mind if it became a in house policy to shun the probowl
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2019, 07:29 PM)Synric Wrote: He will miss out on a trip to Orlando, Florida!

Ninja

Funny thing is, I believe he was born and raised there lol

EDIT: Naw, was Ft. Lauderdale.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Well, that ruins it for me. And I was so looking forward to it. Ninja
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2019, 07:55 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Good. I think all players should skip it. Half don't deserve to be there anyway.

Doesn't encouraging players who make the pro bowl skip the pro bowl lead to more players who don't deserve to be in it being in it?  
Reply/Quote
No reason for him to risk injury for what is probably the worse allstar game of the major sports. NFL should do away with the probowl. They cant play a regular style game like MLB and NBA because the risk of injury is higher. (And I know the MLB and NBA don't play anything near a real game but it is slightly entertaining unlike the probowl.)
Reply/Quote
Get rid of the Pro Bowl, but bring back the College All Star game!
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2019, 03:47 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Doesn't encouraging players who make the pro bowl skip the pro bowl lead to more players who don't deserve to be in it being in it?  

It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't thing. For years we've been served up on the notion of fans only wanting probowl players when very few fans even remotely care about the game itself. Once the game is only played by alternates of alternates of alternates then being named to the probowl is completely meaningless. 
Oh look! This guy was a probowler! (despite the fact that he was 5th on the list of prefered players..) It's becoming akin to being drafted by the 32rd team in the 7th round of the draft.. Mr's Irrelevant's..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
How'd he even make it? I thought we decided that he sucks .
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2019, 01:53 PM)jason Wrote: How'd he even make it? I thought we decided that he sucks .

He’s really good in games that don’t matter much...

Jk still love you Geno

Reply/Quote