Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Genocide Joe
A part of the Biden base is calling Biden, Genocide Joe. Liberals say Trump supporters are misinformed.

The young students and those siding with Palestine calling Joe a Genocide must make many in this forum so proud. Last weekend in DC, the protesters chanted Genocide Joe as they were shaking the white house security fence, destroying statues (again by a far left group) and putting fake paint in the white house pillars.

Then, a Palestine protester killed a Jew in California last weekend, hitting the 69 year old man with a mega phone causing hi to fall backwards and hitting his head,

Strange, unlike Jan. 6, 2021, no arrests were made for defacing statues and the white house and as of now the man who killed a 69 year old Jew has yet to be charged and arrested.

Joe Biden goes from sleepy Joe to Genocide Joe thanks to his own base.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Weird.  People on the right think he doesn't support Israel enough.  People on the left think he doesn't support Palestine enough.

Almost like he's trying to negotiate with two sides that has leaders who only want the extinction of the other.

Huh.

Glad there's another thread about it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2023, 10:32 AM)GMDino Wrote: Weird.  People on the right think he doesn't support Israel enough.  People on the left think he doesn't support Palestine enough.

Almost like he's trying to negotiate with two sides that has leaders who only want the extinction of the other.

Huh.

You have to admit, giving the POTUS the nickname Genocide Joe for supporting Israel has to be one of the biggest FUBARs of all time. Hamas, with the support of Iran, want all Jews dead and started this mess by murdering hundreds of innocent Jewish people while getting the sympathy of the most ignorant generation of youth bread by our educational institutions in history. 

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2023, 11:59 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: You have to admit, giving the POTUS the nickname Genocide Joe for supporting Israel has to be one of the biggest FUBARs of all time. Hamas, with the support of Iran, want all Jews dead and started this mess by murdering hundreds of innocent Jewish people while getting the sympathy of the most ignorant generation of youth bread by our educational institutions in history. 

I mean if you're going to insult an entire generation, maybe start by using 'bred'.

Unless they're making sandwiches out of our nation's youth. In which case we've got bigger problems than the constant fighting in the middle east.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
I support Israel. Glad Joe does too. Name calling won't change a thing.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2023, 10:32 AM)GMDino Wrote: Weird.  People on the right think he doesn't support Israel enough.  People on the left think he doesn't support Palestine enough.

Huh.

I have never seen Israel say they want to eliminate every Palestinian, just terrorists group Hamas. But Palestinians are marching demanding a cease fire and also to get rid of all Jews. You can try and spin it all you want, but in this case, Hamas recently killed by barbaric methods over 1400 innocent Israelis.

Yet, we have the far left not only defending Hamas and the Palestinians, they are protesting with them. They picked the name "Genocide Joe" and that name will never go away. Trump can't be blamed for Joe's nickname, but Talaib and the squad helped create it.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2023, 12:45 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I have never seen Israel say they want to eliminate every Palestinian, just terrorists group Hamas. But Palestinians are marching demanding a cease fire and also to get rid of all Jews. You can try and spin it all you want, but in this case, Hamas recently killed by barbaric methods over 1400 innocent Israelis.

Yet, we have the far left not only defending Hamas and the Palestinians, they are protesting with them. They picked the name "Genocide Joe" and that name will never go away. Trump can't be blamed for Joe's nickname, but Talaib and the squad helped create it.

I said leaders.

I'm not going to argue the history of the conflict.  If it was cut and dry it would be over.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2023, 11:59 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: You have to admit, giving the POTUS the nickname Genocide Joe for supporting Israel has to be one of the biggest FUBARs of all time. Hamas, with the support of Iran, want all Jews dead and started this mess by murdering hundreds of innocent Jewish people while getting the sympathy of the most ignorant generation of youth bread by our educational institutions in history. 

We were discussing this phenomena earlier this week.  It actually makes a lot of sense when you break it down.  Younger people have been fed a steady diet of "powerful equal oppressor and weak equal oppressed".  One need look no further than there attempted redefining of racism to include the need to be in a position of societal power in order to be racist.  This is why they'll protest a police shooting even when it was obviously justified.  Also, being a victim is almost a desired state for them, it's a sort of sick status symbol.  Israel is comparably much more powerful than Hamas/Palestinians, therefore they are automatically the oppressors.  No nuance is needed, or wanted, this one simple fact decides the issue for them.  Viewing this conflict that way slots perfectly into their predetermined world view, therefore it is easy to absorb and must be 100% correct.

(11-11-2023, 01:43 PM)GMDino Wrote: I said leaders.

I'm not going to argue the history of the conflict.  If it was cut and dry it would be over.

One thing is cut and dry about this conflict.  Hamas, Hezbollah and their Iranian state sponsor of terror benefactor won't let it be over until Israel is destroyed.  Allah demands it and the only limit on the atrocities they'll commit to achieve this is their capabilities and what the US would do to them in response.

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2023, 02:58 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: We were discussing this phenomena earlier this week.  It actually makes a lot of sense when you break it down.  Younger people have been fed a steady diet of "powerful equal oppressor and weak equal oppressed".  One need look no further than there attempted redefining of racism to include the need to be in a position of societal power in order to be racist.  This is why they'll protest a police shooting even when it was obviously justified.  Also, being a victim is almost a desired state for them, it's a sort of sick status symbol.  Israel is comparably much more powerful than Hamas/Palestinians, therefore they are automatically the oppressors.  No nuance is needed, or wanted, this one simple fact decides the issue for them.  Viewing this conflict that way slots perfectly into their predetermined world view, therefore it is easy to absorb and must be 100% correct.

Interesting. I suppose that’s why we have acts of anti-semitism, in many instances violent, all across the nation that have not seemed to garner the outrage that say, an event like Charlottesville generated?
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2023, 03:33 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Interesting. I suppose that’s why we have acts of anti-semitism, in many instances violent, all across the nation that have not seemed to garner the outrage that say, an event like Charlottesville generated?

Well, the narrative of the current administration is that "white supremacists" are our greatest security threat.  Anything that runs counter to that will not be covered by the mainstream media with anything close to the same fervor.  This isn't the first example of this.  You'll recall the Stop Asian Hate push that went on for weeks until it became known that the majority of the suspects in the anti-Asian attacks were black.  Then it disappeared instantly.  It's also why the murder of the poor child in Illinois got far more attention, and continues to, than the murder of an elderly Jewish man who was attacked by a pro-Palestinian protestor.  

When you start noticing it you'll find it occurs quite a bit.  The real question is why it happens.

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2023, 02:58 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: We were discussing this phenomena earlier this week.  It actually makes a lot of sense when you break it down.  Younger people have been fed a steady diet of "powerful equal oppressor and weak equal oppressed".  One need look no further than there attempted redefining of racism to include the need to be in a position of societal power in order to be racist.  This is why they'll protest a police shooting even when it was obviously justified.  Also, being a victim is almost a desired state for them, it's a sort of sick status symbol.  Israel is comparably much more powerful than Hamas/Palestinians, therefore they are automatically the oppressors.  No nuance is needed, or wanted, this one simple fact decides the issue for them.  Viewing this conflict that way slots perfectly into their predetermined world view, therefore it is easy to absorb and must be 100% correct.

One thing is cut and dry about this conflict.  Hamas, Hezbollah and their Iranian state sponsor of terror benefactor won't let it be over until Israel is destroyed.  Allah demands it and the only limit on the atrocities they'll commit to achieve this is their capabilities and what the US would do to them in response.

And the leaders of Israel want to destroy Hamas and completely control all of Palestine.

The leaders of each want the other leaders dead and to control the land even if that means wiping out anyone who disagrees.

Israel will win.  They have the force and the backing.  But it will never be over just like any war we get into in the ME is never over.  It just evolves into the next "conflict".

Just my opinion.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2023, 05:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: And the leaders of Israel want to destroy Hamas and completely control all of Palestine.

The leaders of each want the other leaders dead and to control the land even if that means wiping out anyone who disagrees.

You're missing a rather key point here, I hope not deliberately.  The Israelis want Hamas dead, to be sure.  Hamas, Iran and Hezbollah want every single Israeli dead.  All of them.  This is a rather distinct, and extremely important difference.  Pretending these two sides have similar objectives is a horrifyingly inaccurate fallacy.

Quote:Israel will win.  They have the force and the backing.  But it will never be over just like any war we get into in the ME is never over.  It just evolves into the next "conflict".

Just my opinion.

On this we agree.  Until Israel or radical Islam no longer exist there will never be peace in the Middle East.  Honestly, even without Israel there wouldn't be peace, as ISIS clearly illustrated.

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2023, 12:38 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I support Israel. Glad Joe does too. Name calling won't change a thing.

Same here. Call me an old fashioned American, but since 9/11 I don't exactly have any sympathy for Jihadists. And seeing how our own government has deemed Hamas a terrorist group as they are Jihadists, it's hard for me to have sympathy for Palestine over Israel with the latest terrorist acts of Hamas.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2023, 03:33 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Interesting. I suppose that’s why we have acts of anti-semitism, in many instances violent, all across the nation that have not seemed to garner the outrage that say, an event like Charlottesville generated?

I just have to say how interesting and weird it is that you drew this comparison. I just got home from Charlottesville and was at a retreat where I sat next to the person who is in charge of security for the local synagogue there. He is a retired spook (legitimately) who is involved in the local Scouts with me. We were talking about how glad he is that the security measures they had put in place for the Unite the Right rally have been maintained because of some of the threats they have received recently. Then we started talking about how stupid most people are about this whole situation. It was a fun lunch break.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
Joe can't hide in Delaware in his basement anymore, now his own base after him.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hundreds-pro-palestine-protesters-march-bidens-delaware-home-president-returns-dc

President Biden is returning to his Delaware home on Saturday — only a short distance from hundreds of protesters accusing him of genocide.

Biden is returning to his residence in Wilmington after delivering a Veterans' Day address as the "Delaware Palestine March" commences in the same area.

"Biden, Biden, you can't hide! We charge you with genocide!" the crowd chanted as protesters began gathering earlier this afternoon.

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2023, 09:48 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I just have to say how interesting and weird it is that you drew this comparison. I just got home from Charlottesville and was at a retreat where I sat next to the person who is in charge of security for the local synagogue there. He is a retired spook (legitimately) who is involved in the local Scouts with me. We were talking about how glad he is that the security measures they had put in place for the Unite the Right rally have been maintained because of some of the threats they have received recently. Then we started talking about how stupid most people are about this whole situation. It was a fun lunch break.

As someone who is admittedly also very much stupid about the whole situation, to me it’s just sad to see the way Jewish people in America are being treated and the reaction (or lack there of) to it. As a shithead in a classroom in my formative years it was reiterated over and over again that if we don’t teach history we’re doomed to repeat it. I’d just roll my eyes and think “no way”.

Maybe Elon has just curated my twitter feed to funnel sad acts of anti-semitism, but it’s disheartening to see. I don’t know.

As far as I can tell, the conspiracy theory that the Jews control the media has been debunked. Unless the outrage, concern, and need for a national conversation is just missing me.

My lunch breaks are a lot lighter of a vibe than yours LOL
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2023, 10:50 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: "Biden, Biden, you can't hide! We charge you with genocide!" the crowd chanted as protesters began gathering earlier this afternoon.

It's Delaware too, so Biden couldn't even legally run them over in response.  Rough.
Reply/Quote