Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Geraldo Rivera Quits Fox News, Says He Was Fired From ‘The Five’
1. Geraldo was suspended from "The Five".
2. Geraldo says he is quitting "The Five" after scheduled appearances on "The Five" 6/29/23 - 6/30/23
3. "The Five" fired Geraldo before the above dates.
4. With Geraldo's Fox News contract still valid for awhile, Geraldo quits Fox News.

I am going to miss Geraldo, I liked him a lot.  Cry

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/news/geraldo-rivera-quits-fox-news-says-he-was-fired-from-the-five/ar-AA1de3F2?ocid=entnewsntp&cvid=ff1e82b45ca64c7b87de69a025ff07ad&ei=78

https://www.thedailybeast.com/geraldo-rivera-quits-fox-news-says-he-was-fired-from-the-five?ref=scroll
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Remember that time that Geraldo had the entire nation on the edge of their seats when he was going to open that old safe, and it turned out that there was nothing there?

Yeah, that was lame..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2023, 08:06 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Remember that time that Geraldo had the entire nation on the edge of their seats when he was going to open that old safe, and it turned out that there was nothing there?

Yeah, that was lame..

Yes I remember that event, quite embarrassing.

That is what most people remember about him.

Dude will be 80 years old on July 4th. 

Maybe he could run for President?  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2023, 09:45 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: Yes I remember that event, quite embarrassing.

That is what most people remember about him.

Dude will be 80 years old on July 4th. 

Maybe he could run for President?  Mellow

He's come a long way since the afternoon talk show days of the 80's and 90's, perhaps he should just call it a career and enjoy his life?

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2023, 08:06 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Remember that time that Geraldo had the entire nation on the edge of their seats when he was going to open that old safe, and it turned out that there was nothing there?

Yeah, that was lame..

Honestly, this is the first thing I think of when I hear the name Geraldo. What a douchebag. 

Reply/Quote
(06-30-2023, 09:49 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Honestly, this is the first thing I think of when I hear the name Geraldo. What a douchebag. 

Lol, like I said above, the old safe event is what most people think of when Geraldo is mentioned. 

Where/When are all the liberals on this board coming to Geraldo's defense?  Mellow
Reply/Quote
One thing I will always give Geraldo credit for was exposing the conditions at Willowbrook State Hospital in NYC area about 50 years ago, mainly concerning children there. Just absolutely horrific conditions, and a wake up call to America as the news about it hit nationwide at the time.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote

Yeah, that was lame..

Get it right.  Al Capone's VAULT!
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2023, 07:36 PM)Stewy Wrote: Get it right.  Al Capone's VAULT!

Okay, Al Capone's VAULT was empty..  Mellow (still just a big safe in my mind)

Still, a moment that defines many people's view of Geraldo Rivera. 

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote