Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Germaine Pratt - Mic’d Up
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Good watch

Short watch too

Think he didn’t give them much material. He seems like he’s all about football. One of the shorter mic’d ups Iv seen
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Who Dey

Cigar
Reply/Quote
He called that CTB interception and spoke it into existence.
Reply/Quote
Explains why he dove for the interception on 4th down?
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2023, 12:58 AM)Housh Wrote: Good watch

Short watch too

Think he didn’t give them much material. He seems like he’s all about football. One of the shorter mic’d ups Iv seen

or they had to bleep a lot

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Still cannot believe we were able to bring back both Pratt and Wilson on long term team friendly deals.

Wanted us to Draft both these guys, awesome having good Linebackers for once in their prime.

I like how Germaine calls Logan Cowboy all the time lol
Reply/Quote
Where's the part where he cusses out Ossai?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2023, 06:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Where's the part where he cusses out Ossai?

I loved when he did that. Dude cost us a chance to win that game. They’re all grown men, they can handle it.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2023, 06:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Where's the part where he cusses out Ossai?

He publicly apologized to Joseph. Time to let it go....
Reply/Quote

(10-11-2023, 11:24 PM)Ell Prez Wrote: I loved when he did that. Dude cost us a chance to win that game. They’re all grown men, they can handle it.

(10-12-2023, 09:02 AM)Sled21 Wrote: He publicly apologized to Joseph. Time to let it go....

Much like Eli, I dug it. I'll decide when it's time for me to "let things go". 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote