Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
German’s #Metoo begins campaign #120db to combat sexual assault and rape
English subtitles version.

120db is a German women’s group who is speaking out against foreign rapists/sexual assault who are attacking women across Europe.

Interesting. I searched for 120db on my typical German news sites, and nothing cropped up. Searched for it on a generic Duck Duck Go search and it only came up on Stormfront and Amerika.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(02-01-2018, 10:55 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Interesting. I searched for 120db on my typical German news sites, and nothing cropped up. Searched for it on a generic Duck Duck Go search and it only came up on Stormfront and Amerika.

It’s an identitarian Group. They are actually gaining traction all over Europe as the alternatives to some of the far right. These groups are grabbing young people and more moderates. Identitarians are the reason these groups keep gaining in the polls throughout Europe.
Checking #120db on twitter and it’s getting used a lot. Seems to have been going for a couple of days. I haven’t checked Facebook.
(02-01-2018, 10:55 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Interesting. I searched for 120db on my typical German news sites, and nothing cropped up. Searched for it on a generic Duck Duck Go search and it only came up on Stormfront and Amerika.

Hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Stormfront... Where did they fall on the bias chart?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-02-2018, 11:49 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Stormfront... Where did they fall on the bias chart?

Russia. Ninja
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR