Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
German town bars asylum seekers from public pools
http://news.yahoo.com/german-town-bars-asylum-seekers-pool-harassment-complaints-154439822.html

After repeated sexual harassment complaints.
Great insight.

Can we add this to the racist Lucy garbage thread?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Would you like some cheese with that whine?
(01-17-2016, 04:55 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Great insight.

Can we add this to the racist Lucy garbage thread?

So he posts a true story, and since hearing the truth offends you, he is a racist?

How many times have we seen this play out on the left. 
Wait, so now the right-wing is joining the man-hating feminazi movement?
(01-18-2016, 01:24 AM)Vlad Wrote: So he posts a true story, and since hearing the truth offends you, he is a racist?

How many times have we seen this play out on the left. 

It's a perversion of don't hate the mesenger, hate the message
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Yeah I am used to their shenanigans. Unfortunately I have a group of posters who piss and moan about anything I say or post.
(01-18-2016, 10:02 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah I am used to their shenanigans.   Unfortunately I have a group of posters who piss and moan about anything I say or post.

Well, to be fair, the vast majority of your posts are incredibly inane.
(01-18-2016, 10:22 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Well, to be fair, the vast majority of your posts are incredibly inane.

What's your opinion on keeping these people from the pools?

Or did you only post to try and insult me?
(01-18-2016, 10:02 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah I am used to their shenanigans.   Unfortunately I have a group of posters who piss and moan about anything I say or post.

I can't speak for everyone, but this seems like most just think it would be more relevant in the German refugees thread that already has multiple pages. Every time a small German town reacts to refugees, are we going to get a new thread?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(01-19-2016, 12:15 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I can't speak for everyone, but this seems like most just think it would be more relevant in the German refugees thread that already has multiple pages. Every time a small German town reacts to refugees, are we going to get a new thread?

No doubt. Because who the hell would post in this one...

(01-19-2016, 01:04 AM)bfine32 Wrote: No doubt. Because who the hell would post in this one...

It's been 3 days and no one has addressed the OP's link. I tried to give a reason why I believe no one has, but either way no one has.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(01-19-2016, 12:15 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I can't speak for everyone, but this seems like most just think it would be more relevant in the German refugees thread that already has multiple pages. Every time a small German town reacts to refugees, are we going to get a new thread?

(01-19-2016, 10:22 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It's been 3 days and no one has addressed the OP's link. I tried to give a reason why I believe no one has, but either way no one has.

Correct.  OP didn't even address it originally. 
(01-19-2016, 10:22 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It's been 3 days and no one has addressed the OP's link. I tried to give a reason why I believe no one has, but either way no one has.

(01-19-2016, 03:49 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Correct.  OP didn't even address it originally. 

Why should anyone comment about it?
Some of your behaviors are getting stale, Lucie makes a post, the usuals come along and make asinine posts and the thread becomes ruined to the point where no one else wants to bother.
(01-19-2016, 04:28 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Why should anyone comment about it?
Some of your behaviors are getting stale, Lucie makes a post, the usuals come along and make asinine posts and the thread becomes ruined to the point where no one else wants to bother.

Also it has been commented on repeatedly in multiple other threads.  This is what Lucie does.  He picks a topic and then starts a dozen threads about the exact same thing.  First it was sharia law taking over the United states.  Then it was eugenics.  Now it is how the EU is going to crumble because of radical anti-immigration groups.

People just get tired of saying the exact same thing over and over again.  It is okay if a discussion gets re-hashed every few weeks, but when there are multiple post about the same thing every day it just gets old and boring.
(01-19-2016, 04:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: People just get tired of saying the exact same thing over and over again.

Such as bashing the OP cause he said savages once?

(01-19-2016, 04:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Such as bashing the OP cause he said savages once?

Once?

C'mon...you're smarter than that.

I think.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(01-19-2016, 04:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Also it has been commented on repeatedly in multiple other threads.  This is what Lucie does.  He picks a topic and then starts a dozen threads about the exact same thing.  First it was sharia law taking over the United states.  Then it was eugenics.  Now it is how the EU is going to crumble because of radical anti-immigration groups.

People just get tired of saying the exact same thing over and over again.  It is okay if a discussion gets re-hashed every few weeks, but when there are multiple post about the same thing every day it just gets old and boring.

You mean like when I started posting about fracturing In the EU bloc long before it was mentioned regularly in the media?    

Eugenics is only a history lesson that most have forgotten about because the language has changed over time to become acceptable.    

As far as sharia law ....   When Muslims stop talking about how they support this then we can stop talking about it ....

But hey mike and bfine was right ....you Guys line up to derail any discussion on a topic that I bring up. I will also temper this in saying that you at least discuss and debate topics on merit.... We rarely agree but I appreciate the discussion.
(01-19-2016, 05:36 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You mean like when I started posting about fracturing In the EU bloc long before it was mentioned regularly in the media?    

Eugenics is only a history lesson that most have forgotten about because the language has changed over time to become acceptable.    

As far as sharia law ....   When Muslims stop talking about how they support this then we can stop talking about it ....

Yes I meant exactly what I said.  With all three of those issues you would start multiple threads often the same exact day on the same exact issue.
(01-19-2016, 05:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes I meant exactly what I said.  With all three of those issues you would start multiple threads often the same exact day on the same exact issue.

How many were you forced to read?