Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
German town bars asylum seekers from public pools
(01-19-2016, 04:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Such as bashing the OP cause he said savages once?

Or when religion is injected into a topic.

Same old, same old....
(01-19-2016, 05:58 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Or when religion is injected into a topic.

Same old, same old....

I am just the Lightning rod for these guys... If it wasn't me it would be someone else.

There is a handful of people who just don't want to ever discuss anything unless you agree with them lockstep. Hopefully some day they will come around.
(01-19-2016, 05:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: How many were you forced to read?

Who forced you to make a comment that has has nothing to do with the discussion we are having.  We were talking about why so few people have responded to this thread.

Try to keep up.
(01-19-2016, 04:28 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Why should anyone comment about it?
Some of your behaviors are getting stale, Lucie makes a post, the usuals come along and make asinine posts and the thread becomes ruined to the point where no one else wants to bother.

I don't really think that is in the spirit of a discussion forum.  If this were merely a link sharing site, then sure, throw up a thousand links and see what rises to the top.  In the case of what we have here, seems more beneficial to just add it to the other threads we have on the same topic.  The only benefit of starting a new one would be to avoid the conversation and points that have already been made on the topic.

I certainly could have phrased it less sarcastically, but everyone knew the thread I was talking about.  Throw it in that thread and it will get bumped back up again...  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-19-2016, 06:32 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I don't really think that is in the spirit of a discussion forum.  If this were merely a link sharing site, then sure, throw up a thousand links and see what rises to the top.  In the case of what we have here, seems more beneficial to just add it to the other threads we have on the same topic.  The only benefit of starting a new one would be to avoid the conversation and points that have already been made on the topic.

I certainly could have phrased it less sarcastically, but everyone knew the thread I was talking about.  Throw it in that thread and it will get bumped back up again...  

You can only add some many additional news worthy articles to a thread before it becomes lost.    

Besides I sat back and didn't post for a bit and watched topics repeatedly posted.  

Maybe you all would prefer 2 pinned threads.  

One for liberals/progressives and one for conservatives?   Then the forum can just be limited to 2 threads.    

You guys try as hard as you can to limit discussion especially when it doesn't support whatever cause you are favoring.    No one is forced to post or read any thread.   You claim some threads are pointless.....     Well stop bumping them up.   Post what you think is worthy and if others agree wry will bump the topics up.
(01-19-2016, 06:54 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You can only add some many additional news worthy articles to a thread before it becomes lost.    

Besides I sat back and didn't post for a bit and watched topics repeatedly posted.  

Maybe you all would prefer 2 pinned threads.  

One for liberals/progressives and one for conservatives?   Then the forum can just be limited to 2 threads.    

You guys try as hard as you can to limit discussion especially when it doesn't support whatever cause you are favoring.    No one is forced to post or read any thread.   You claim some threads are pointless.....     Well stop bumping them up.   Post what you think is worthy and if others agree wry will bump the topics up.

Limit discussion?  You try your hardest to get to 3 main points of yours over and over.  1.  PP = Eugenics  2.  Muslim not civilized  3.  Teach gun safety in public schools.  Other than that you essentially just wonder around P&R making bombastic personal claims and starting new threads in an attempt to get to your 3 ideas above.  

If you're going to take it personally when someone calls you out on it, GTFO.  Otherwise, get used to it. 
With Germany clamping down on their immigration policy and rejecting about 10% of all refugees that enter daily, it's causing some problems for Austria.

http://www.ekathimerini.com/205191/article/ekathimerini/news/europes-refugee-dilemma-eclipses-greece-crisis-austria-says

Merkel is seeking a deal within the bloc to resettle asylum seekers and help Turkey care for more than 2 million refugees from the conflict in neighboring Syria. Members in the bloc’s ex-communist east including Poland, Hungary, Slovakia and the Czech Republic have rejected a deal establishing quotas on how many migrants they are obliged to accept. Hungary and Slovenia have also built fences to partially close off their borders from migrants traveling via Turkey through Greece and the countries of former Yugoslavia to richer EU states to the north.

Looks like the EU is struggling and Britain is wrestling with the idea of exiting it.
(01-19-2016, 07:37 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: With Germany clamping down on their immigration policy and rejecting about 10% of all refugees that enter daily, it's causing some problems for Austria.

http://www.ekathimerini.com/205191/article/ekathimerini/news/europes-refugee-dilemma-eclipses-greece-crisis-austria-says

Merkel is seeking a deal within the bloc to resettle asylum seekers and help Turkey care for more than 2 million refugees from the conflict in neighboring Syria. Members in the bloc’s ex-communist east including Poland, Hungary, Slovakia and the Czech Republic have rejected a deal establishing quotas on how many migrants they are obliged to accept. Hungary and Slovenia have also built fences to partially close off their borders from migrants traveling via Turkey through Greece and the countries of former Yugoslavia to richer EU states to the north.

Looks like the EU is struggling and Britain is wrestling with the idea of exiting it.

Its obvious you can't just have completely open boarders, but that is the situation over there.  The way the infrastructure is set up, it would be nearly impossible to cut off all access points between countries and somehow block these individuals from entering.  Ideally Saudi Arabia would be taking in large swaths of these refugees.  How do you proposed we force SA's hand there?  
(01-19-2016, 07:37 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: With Germany clamping down on their immigration policy and rejecting about 10% of all refugees that enter daily, it's causing some problems for Austria.

Merkel is now taxing British petrol as well. It's a mess and they are pushing the Brits to vote on an exit