Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Germans stop plot to overthrow Germany
All alleged at this point but they raided over 130 places at once.

25 suspects arrested and 27 suspects yet in custody.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Cant watch video because I'm at work but this would be bad ass sitting in on the planning of this raid and carrying it out.  So who was trying to overthrow?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2022, 11:05 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Cant watch video because I'm at work but this would be bad ass sitting in on the planning of this raid and carrying it out.  So who was trying to overthrow?

Who do you think ?

Extreme right people as usual.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
They wanted to install a distant relative of very old nobility in Germany as the head of state with what amounts to Nazi ideology..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 01:52 PM)grampahol Wrote: They wanted to install a distant relative of very old nobility in Germany as the head of state with what amounts to Nazi ideology..  

Kanye probably had his bags packed.  
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 01:52 PM)grampahol Wrote: They wanted to install a distant relative of very old nobility in Germany as the head of state with what amounts to Nazi ideology..  

Seriously?

I’m an Irish, German, and Italian pure blood. So his is unacceptable
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2022, 10:56 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: All alleged at this point but they raided over 130 places at once.

25 suspects arrested and 27 suspects yet in custody.

Quite disturbing in one way, yet completely unsurprising in another -- unfortunately.

Reply/Quote