Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama Speech at Islamic Society of Baltimore
(02-05-2016, 02:00 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Like I said yesterday, yes, I genuinely would like to hear what you thought.

As for the deleted posts, there were at least 2 of mine deleted here, and I know of one of yours, can one of the mods give some insight?  This was an exceptionally cordial exchange by Lucy and my standards, why were these posts deleted?

Maybe this is a mod ploy to somehow being us together against a common enemy Ninja
Like many of his speeches this felt canned.   That was even the case with the first girl.  I found a common thread throughout the speech....  The suppposed mocking by Americans when they wear their hijab.    I doubt they get mocked and openly made fun of the way they are making out.   At least of a regular basis .   I do not doubt for a moment that Americans look at them weird or take a double take  for being forced to cover up their women.   Since we are a pro woman culture and treat them equally.    

The. Obama references things like the 14 yr old boy who says he wants to only live in peace.   Well I want to live in a society where we do not oppress women by forcing them to cover their face or not allow them to speak freely.  

He also carried on this notion that regular Americans do not want them to be able to worship.    Not the case at all.....   Worship away just leave out the oppression.

Obama says we can't be silent and we need to call out people .......  Yet he calls Islamic shootings things like workplace violence.   Instead of what they are ....  

I did get a kick out of Obama constantly calling himself a christian .   His actions don't really scream Christian..... Maybe closet atheist.

Now what's up with Obama going to a mosque who has a long history with the Muslim Brotherhood?