Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Germany to block Israel from getting a seat on the U.N. Security council?
(03-21-2018, 04:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Still you must admit if any agreement were made and Israel fulfilled their obligation of waiting 20 years the Germany would be best served and honor it; as all we are talking about is a 2 year term. Israel on the UN Security Counsel is not going to change a thing. But like a said Merkle is free to do what she wants, and as I said it just makes Germany look bad, ultimately it is up to the rest of the UN if the agreement should be upheld

But Germany wasn't a part of that agreement. Holbrooke agreed with Israel (if there ever was such an agreement) and Germany wasn't asked about it, didn't nod to it, had nothing to do with it. When two parties agree on something a third party should do, why should that third party feel bound by that.

That being said, maybe Germany should back down. Then again, it's Israel, the country that ignores everything the UN demands them to do, that showed no respect for that institution whatsoever - it's just the weirdest of countries to claim any rights in that very organization they usually ignore and laugh at. The fact that they "waited" 20 years really doesn't mean much. It wasn't Germany that told them to wait. It maybe was Germany and a bunch of other countries that made clear Israel wouldn't stand a chance, that's possible but I wouldn't know. They probably had bad chances at any time, and in an arrangement-free election they probably still have.

All that being said, I don't take issue with other perspectives on that. But calling Germany an "enemy" and evoking Fourth Reich rhetorics over a frigging UN council seat is just... well, insert a suitable word here.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-21-2018, 03:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well you'll be happy to know that very soon a lot of those dollars will stay right here in America building a beautiful wall. 

could have paid for a few by now.  i don't think our POSTUS is competent enough to get that done.  im glad there is still at least one campaign promise to latch on to still.  they've been rapidly dwindling.  

but hell, if we're talking about re-appropriating money previously set aside to kill and oppress brown people, we could have done that whole christian thing im always hearing about, what is it again?  compassion or whatever?  maybe helping the elderly or the homeless.  Shit the GOP would need to come up with new reasons to underfund the VA.
(03-21-2018, 04:22 PM)hollodero Wrote: But Germany wasn't a part of that agreement. Holbrooke agreed with Israel (if there ever was such an agreement) and Germany wasn't asked about it, didn't nod to it, had nothing to do with it. When two parties agree on something a third party should do, why should that third party feel bound by that.

That being said, maybe Germany should back down. Then again, it's Israel, the country that ignores everything the UN demands them to do, that showed no respect for that institution whatsoever - it's just the weirdest of countries to claim any rights in that very organization they usually ignore and laugh at. The fact that they "waited" 20 years really doesn't mean much. It wasn't Germany that told them to wait. It maybe was Germany and a bunch of other countries that made clear Israel wouldn't stand a chance, that's possible but I wouldn't know. They probably had bad chances at any time, and in an arrangement-free election they probably still have.

All that being said, I don't take issue with other perspectives on that. But calling Germany an "enemy" and evoking Fourth Reich rhetorics over a frigging UN council seat is just... well, insert a suitable word here.

Btw The Europeans are the ones calling it the fourth Reich.

As for Israel..... you talk about how they don’t fall in line with the UN resolutions..... it’s becasue they are laughable at best. Just pro Muslim and anti Semitic countries attacking Israel. Makes sense why Germany is doing what they are doing since they did in fact have a Muslim a fighting force at their disposal once before.
BTW, it is completely useless for Israel to have such a place in the UN because they already have one.

They just have to snap their fingers and the USA do what they want.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(03-21-2018, 05:48 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: BTW, it is completely useless for Israel to have such a place in the UN because they already have one.

They just have to snap their fingers and the USA do what they want.

I hear they also control the climate .....
(03-21-2018, 05:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Btw The Europeans are the ones calling it the fourth Reich.  

Well, in the case at hand you did so.

(03-21-2018, 05:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: As for Israel.....  you talk about how they don’t fall in line with the UN resolutions.....  it’s becasue they are laughable at best.

And yet there's this fuzz over Israel getting a seat in the clown car.

(03-21-2018, 05:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Just pro Muslim and anti Semitic countries attacking Israel.

In moments like this... no but I'm afraid it ain't a joke. Your logic is amazing. Germany allows refugees in - that makes them pro-Muslim - that makes them antisemitic - that makes them cross Israel (- that makes them enemies).
Amazing.

(03-21-2018, 05:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Makes sense why Germany is doing what they are doing since they did in fact have a Muslim a fighting force at their disposal once before.

Yeah, that absolutely positively makes a whole lot of world class, top-notch sense.
(03-21-2018, 04:25 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: could have paid for a few by now.  i don't think our POSTUS is competent enough to get that done.  im glad there is still at least one campaign promise to latch on to still.  they've been rapidly dwindling.  

but hell, if we're talking about re-appropriating money previously set aside to kill and oppress brown people, we could have done that whole christian thing im always hearing about, what is it again?  compassion or whatever?  maybe helping the elderly or the homeless.  Shit the GOP would need to come up with new reasons to underfund the VA.

If you think we oppress brown people I invite you to take a trip to the Middle East and see what brown people do to each other. 

Are you sure that you want to take the position of Christian Organizations (christian thing) don't donate their fair share to charities or did you just want to bash the Christian thing? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(03-21-2018, 06:49 PM)hollodero Wrote: Well, in the case at hand you did so.

And yet there's this fuzz over Israel getting a seat in the clown car.

In moments like this... no but I'm afraid it ain't a joke. Your logic is amazing. Germany allows refugees in - that makes them pro-Muslim - that makes them antisemitic - that makes them cross Israel (- that makes them enemies).
Amazing.

Yeah, that absolutely positively makes a whole lot of world class, top-notch sense.

I’m gonna go ahead and chalk this up to you not understanding English, to explain your confusion.
(03-21-2018, 07:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I’m gonna go ahead and chalk this up to you not understanding English, to explain your confusion.

ThumbsUp you do that.
It seems really shitty to try and tie the holocaust into this decision, but those are the tactics of people who would wish to see Russia dominant world politics over Germany.

For what it is worth, Israel should get to serve a 2 year term if we have Bolivia, the Ivory Coast, and Equatorial Guinea currently serving on it for a 2 year term.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(03-22-2018, 11:41 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It seems really shitty to try and tie the holocaust into this decision, but those are the tactics of people who would wish to see Russia dominant world politics over Germany.

For what it is worth, Israel should get to serve a 2 year term if we have Bolivia, the Ivory Coast, and Equatorial Guinea currently serving on it for a 2 year term.

If they aren’t trying to block Israel for anti Semitic reasons then they are doing it to empower the EU strength with Belgium.

Honestly that is way worse. Since the EU is for all intents and purposes the Fourth Reich. It’s a German power grab.
(03-21-2018, 08:23 PM)hollodero Wrote: ThumbsUp you do that.

Well you didn’t understand the word alien in the other thread. I am just trying to be sympathetic to your language limitations. Especially since you just circled around the same stuff.
(03-22-2018, 01:12 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well you didn’t understand the word alien in the other thread.   I am just trying to be sympathetic to your language limitations.   Especially since you just circled around the same stuff.

Though that wasn't me, that's still so awfully nice of you! 

I'm now certain it's just my limitations that make me miss out on the pro-muslim Fourth Reich developments that make so much sense in your language.
(03-22-2018, 01:24 PM)hollodero Wrote: Though that wasn't me, that's still so awfully nice of you! 

I'm now certain it's just my limitations that make me miss out on the pro-muslim Fourth Reich developments that make so much sense in your language.

Haha did I confuse you with that guy again? I apologize man.

Fourth Reich isn’t pro Muslim they are using the migrant crisis to grow the EU army. It’s a military power grab. Fourth Reich is pro power.
(03-22-2018, 01:37 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Haha did I confuse you with that guy again?   I apologize man.  

Ah it's ok. Although it wouldn't be that difficult. One of us is a measured, intelligent and well-mannered person. The other one is me.

(03-22-2018, 01:37 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Fourth Reich isn’t pro Muslim they are using the migrant crisis to grow the EU army.    It’s a military power grab.  Fourth Reich is pro power.

OK, I'll bite.
How does the migrant crisis lead to a military power grab? Step by step, if possible. And if at all possible, how does Israel not on the UN security council factor into it?
Feel free to use big words, I do have a dictionary.
(03-22-2018, 02:00 PM)hollodero Wrote: Ah it's ok. Although it wouldn't be that difficult. One of us is a measured, intelligent and well-mannered person. The other one is me.

OK, I'll bite.
How does the migrant crisis lead to a military power grab? Step by step, if possible. And if at all possible, how does Israel not on the UN security council factor into it?

You might get a misspelled kinesiology, but I wouldn't hold your breath.  
(03-22-2018, 02:41 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: You might get a misspelled kinesiology

ki...ne... browsebrowsebrowse

(03-22-2018, 02:41 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: but I wouldn't hold your breath.  

Well, ok then. I'll hold it myself.
(03-22-2018, 02:51 PM)hollodero Wrote: Well, ok then. I'll hold it myself.

ZING!
(03-22-2018, 02:00 PM)hollodero Wrote: Ah it's ok. Although it wouldn't be that difficult. One of us is a measured, intelligent and well-mannered person. The other one is me.

OK, I'll bite.

Migrant crisis creates a panic in EU border nations, While Merkel and Juncker encourage migration to Europe. Mind you both German.

The EU army which has stared with the Lisbon treaty is being pushed now to grow to “aid” these problem areas. Junker/Guy Verhofstadt (sp) has. Been pushing this in the EU.

Germany who has the most power in the EU benefits from a growing EU military at their feet.

The EU is clearly the fourth Reich. As has been named a few years ago.
(03-22-2018, 03:46 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Migrant crisis creates a panic in EU border nations

While Merkel and Juncker encourage migration to Europe.   Mind you both German.

Yeah, except that Juncker has the typical German name Jean-Claude and is actually from Luxembourg.
So when you say "both", you meant to say "the one of the two who is the German chancellor".
I DO have a language problem.

(03-22-2018, 03:46 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The EU army which has stared with the Lisbon treaty is being pushed now to grow to “aid” these problem areas.  Junker/Guy Verhofstadt (sp) has. Been pushing this in the EU.  

Ah alright. The EU will send the army into the no-go zones, and it needs a huge army to do so because let's face it, all of Europe is a no-go zone by now. Or something like that.

(03-22-2018, 03:46 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Germany who has the most power in the EU benefits from a growing EU military at their feet.

That makes total sense. So Merkel willingly floods all of Europe with Muslims to cause a mass panic she then can solve by demanding a huge military is to be had at her disposal.
Diabolic.

(03-22-2018, 03:46 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The EU is clearly the fourth Reich.

Clearly.
What would you say, is Merkel something like Hitler without the holocaust? Or would that be too nice?

(03-22-2018, 03:46 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: As has been named a few years ago.

By you and that other guy?

-- but overall, sure... there's stuff that really made me think. I'm a bit disappointed though that you didn't mention Israel and the UN security council and how that fits in all of that.