Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get Ready for Camp Cupcake!
(07-18-2019, 02:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Get ready for Camp Cupcake, or get ready for camp, cupcake?

Johnny Cupcakes is running camp?  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2019, 02:40 PM)HuDey Wrote: I have no problem with shorter practices at a higher level of intensity.

Me neither, haven't been on JN over a month but nothing seems to have changed. Some are still not giving our new HC a chance, yet Marv got away with murder pretty much around here for a long time. I gave Marv a chance when he got here, I will do the same with Taylor and I have liked everything he has done so far besides not being more aggressive in FA and re-signing Hart for a little more dough than he deserves.

Bottomline… Zac Taylor has not done a bad job so far...
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2019, 03:11 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Johnny Cupcakes is running camp?  

Hilarious 

That would be a little wild huh Tiger Teeth? Freakout
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2019, 05:36 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hilarious 

That would be a little wild huh Tiger Teeth? Freakout

Lol, yeah.  He'd have them all stoned.  Then it would seem like practice was dragging to them.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Sounds like to me that Taylor has a plan and is implementing that plan. Injuries are a big deal for a team with limited talent at some positions. I liked his focus on "backers" to be determined.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
i think the less is more therory might transcend over to.some guys in the regular season.
maybe guys like Green and Atkins Dunlap.Eifert get their snap counts cut by a few
in order to be more fresh in the last quarter of the season especially when divisiional games loom really big in Dec.
Reply/Quote
I'm not too worried about shortened practices. Players can't focus for 3 hours.

2 quality hours is fine. That seems to be a trend.

99% of players today stay in shape year round...so you don't need camp to play yourself into shape.
Reply/Quote
Breaking news...

Bengal player ______ gets injured retrieving cupcake stuck in vending machine at training facility.

[Image: th?id=OIP.olloqcDw2DWG19AXz10f_AHaJ8&pid...=300&h=300]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Camp cupcake wasn't what this team needed, and they may be paying for it now.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 06:19 PM)jj22 Wrote: Camp cupcake wasn't what this team needed, and they may be paying for it now.

We just gotta hang in there until the Bear Claw Bye.  Only six games to go.

[Image: danishes50.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
In hindsight...

Can someone go bump a thread about how Lou was 6th choice for DC? And a thread about how maybe no other team would hire Turner?
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 09:49 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: In hindsight...

Can someone go bump a thread about how Lou was 6th choice for DC? And a thread about how maybe no other team would hire Turner?

Or just make another one...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 09:54 PM)jason Wrote: Or just make another one...

That's an idea!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 09:49 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: In hindsight...

Didn't need hindsight to see this 20/20.

Doesn't look like it after yesterday anyway.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 09:55 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: That's an idea!  ThumbsUp

I will say this much... If you watch SF with any regularity, you'll see Kittle running wide open a lot. He's a great player, and they get him in wide open space... A ton. Their WRs are average at best though, and they shouldn't have been running wild like that did on us.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 10:09 PM)jason Wrote: I will say this much... If you watch SF with any regularity, you'll see Kittle running wide open a lot. He's a great player, and they get him in wide open space... A ton. Their WRs are average at best though, and they shouldn't have been running wild like that did on us.

Kittle supposedly destroyed our EDGE guys blocking.

re: Hubbard - Man he flashes at times, but he's also dreadfully inconsistent.
Reply/Quote