Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get ready for primetime
We will have at least 4 in the regular season next year. Hope to see Burrow on TV doing commercials.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 04:23 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: We will have at least 4 in the regular season next year. Hope to see Burrow on TV doing commercials.

Rodgers Rate

Patrick Price

Burrow ummm welp some ad guy can find a thing for him.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 04:27 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Rodgers Rate

Patrick Price

The Burrow Bundle would suffice to continue the alliteration theme, but alas Burrow isn't a Super Bowl champion like Rodgers and Patrick. Sources tell me Jake only has interest in QBs who win it all.  Cry
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 04:23 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: We will have at least 4 in the regular season next year. Hope to see Burrow on TV doing commercials.

I prefer no prime time games but I know that wont happen.  I also prefer not to see another Qb doing anymore insurance ads.  We get enough baker mayfield for progressive ads up here.  
Reply/Quote
If i had to guess which games get primetime i'd say 3 of these 5:

Cowboys
Chiefs
Ravens
Bills
Titans

I'm not sure the league is willing to give us 4 or 5 games yet. (before flexing)
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 04:54 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: I prefer no prime time games but I know that wont happen.  I also prefer not to see another Qb doing anymore insurance ads.  We get enough baker mayfield for progressive ads up here.  

it has to contribute to why i think baker is super annoying. I wonder if anyone finds burrow annoying except the trail of fire he leaves after beating fan's teams lol.

I'm cool with prime time games, Burrow plays better under the lights. He deserves the best out there! Hopefully we get a few prime time AFC-N matchups. You can't show up in cat suit at 1PM. I would have laughed my ass off if we won that superbowl and burrow left with a bengal tiger tail attached to that outfit.
Reply/Quote
I freaken hate primetime games.

Reply/Quote
At a local diner:

The Joe BRRRRger
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
We have yet to end the Michaels Collinsworth curse it lives on through Burrow and Taylor
Reply/Quote
They’ll have one of each of the Sunday, Monday, and Thursday night games, and may get an additional SNF or MNF game. The media fell in love with the Bengals this year, so it may way this to 4 games.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
if the media thinks you're a true primetime team, you get at least 2 sunday nighters

1 would be disrespectful
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 05:44 PM)basballguy Wrote: If i had to guess which games get primetime i'd say 3 of these 5:

Cowboys
Chiefs
Ravens
Bills
Titans

I'm not sure the league is willing to give us 4 or 5 games yet.  (before flexing)

I would not be surprised to see Chiefs-Bengals opening the Sunday night schedule

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Good. I feel like 50% of primetime games are pointless games between NFC East teams, so shake it up PLEASE. I mean seriously, you look at the NFL schedule and it's like "Yep, we found a way to make Giants vs Eagles the Sunday Night game 6 times this year!"
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 04:27 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Rodgers Rate

Patrick Price

The Burrow bargain?

Lol

I hope he focuses on just football - no commercials.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 05:44 PM)basballguy Wrote: If i had to guess which games get primetime i'd say 3 of these 5:

Cowboys
Chiefs
Ravens
Bills
Titans

I'm not sure the league is willing to give us 4 or 5 games yet.  (before flexing)

I am hoping the Thanksgiving game is Cincy at Dallas.

I guarantee one game is Steelers vs Bengals. Steelers are still a draw. 
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Yeah, we are a fun team to watch and I bet we got a lot more fans after last night.

Most people thought we were going to get blown out, at least most people who don't follow football much.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 08:15 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: I am hoping the Thanksgiving game is Cincy at Dallas.

I guarantee one game is Steelers vs Bengals. Steelers are still a draw. 

I don't think it can be.  Fox has broadcasting rights for the game which means it'll be an NFC opponent.

The way they drew the rules for the 17th game preserved the pool of teams allowed to play @DET or @DAL

Until the contract changes, AFCN teams and AFCS teams will never play the Cowboys on Thanksgiving.  

On the Detroit side, again the AFCN and the AFCW will never play.  

CBS has, on occasion, had an NFC team play instead of an AFC team, but Fox has never broadcasted an AFC vs NFC game on their side.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
1:00 every week if I had my way.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 07:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Good. I feel like 50% of primetime games are pointless games between NFC East teams, so shake it up PLEASE. I mean seriously, you look at the NFL schedule and it's like "Yep, we found a way to make Giants vs Eagles the Sunday Night game 6 times this year!"

Everyone gets hyped for Dallas-NY. Just like the country can’t wait for Yankees-Sox.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
We are a top 5 view nationally with Burrow and Chase. Small market or not networks will take notice of raw numbers higher the number more money networks make. All our playoff games were highly viewed. 2 Chiefs games set records. We set a NFL network record against the Jags the horrible Jags.
Reply/Quote