Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get rid of Dennard
(10-31-2016, 10:21 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: There were actually reports after last year's debacle of players complaining about exactly that.  Lewis doesn't hold these players accountable.

It's evident when you watch them play.  This really pisses me off too.  With proper coaching....he could be all world.  He is my favorite player on the team....but showing up out of shape and playing like shit has me pretty miffed at him right now.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2016, 10:22 PM)Fresno B Wrote: You have a serious infatuation with Dalton. :andy:

Nah.....just marvel at how little some folks actually know about the game.  "Durrrr...we lozt....it wuz the corterbakz fawt." :paul:

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2016, 10:44 PM)Wyche Wrote: It's evident when you watch them play.  This really pisses me off too.  With proper coaching....he could be all world.  He is my favorite player on the team....but showing up out of shape and playing like shit has me pretty miffed at him right now.

Burficft will go with Lewis.

You see the article about Lewis' man-***** relationship with Burfict? No other coach would put up with Tez.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2016, 10:47 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Burficft will go with Lewis.

You see the article about Lewis' man-***** relationship with Burfict? No other coach would put up with Tez.

Yes I did.  Zim was the leadership Tez needed.....the guidance and stern hand.  Now.....he's back to out of control it seems.  Even under Zimmer....he was guilty of dumb shit....but I don't think he would be anything but a model citizen after the debacle and subsequent suspension if Mike Zimmer were here.

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2016, 10:11 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: So he looked up and saw the fair catch....and still hit him. Kay. Not sure how that helps your case. Dennard has had over 3 years; two of which were with arguably one of the better secondary coaches in the NFL. Dennard has already lost his starting position to Josh Shaw. Our secondary wouldn't be hurting if he we lose him, clearly.  I've also been a huge critic of Kirkpatrick because he hasn't provided the value that his draft pick implies. I get it, you're incapable of thinking about different ideas, so you handwave them as troll. Please though, try to think a little harder before you handwave something you're not very informed on.

Having a penalty does not warrant a cut. Especially when looking at the game.

Shaw is a better nickel CB than Dennard. It's scheme, not talent.

Our secondary would hurt. And that's fine, you can be a critic of Kirkpatrick. But he's been our best CB. Pacman is aging and it shows. Dennard struggles as a slot/nickel. Shaw started off hot and has cooled down. No reason to even talk about Russell, Brown, or Lewis-Harris. WJIII has also done nothing on a NFL level, and won't for his first season.

I am informed, I gave information. You throw it off because you don't like a player.

Has Dennard struggled at slot? Yes. But he was never drafted to be one, nor should he have been. It's a terrible spot to put him in.

Shaw has had time at safety in USC. He's been a free roaming player before, so nickel works for him. Dennard has always been a boundary/perimeter player, and that's where he excels. So don't dog a guy for not playing when we see these coaches go year in and year out waiting to play guys. Players get better with reps in NFL games, not in training camp.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
No way I get rid of Dennard. He's still a relatively high-upside player on a team in need of young defensive talent. Every effort should be made to find a role in which he can succeed.

Plus, I just can't take watching them draft another ***** first round corner to watch him disappoint and rot on the bench for two years. They're already too late in drafting worthy reinforcements for the defensive line.
Reply/Quote