Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get your Cowboy boots ready...
Each week it seems more and more likely that we are going to have to travel to Nashville (again) to beat the Titans in the first round.

They will most likely get the 4 seed and we will end up as a 5 seed.

I complained about this in another thread, but the NFL really should change the seeding so that the team with a better record ends up getting the better seed. It's ridiculous that we will have beat them in the regular season and end up winning 12 wins to their 9 (or something like that) and we will STILL have to go there and play them.

Mediocre teams like the Titans shouldn't get rewarded for winning bad divisions.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Win the AFCN and you don't have to travel to Nashville is the answer.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 11:02 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Each week it seems more and more likely that we are going to have to travel to Nashville (again) to beat the Titans in the first round.

I complained about this in another thread, but the NFL really should change the seeding so that the team with a better record ends up getting the better seed. It's ridiculous that we will have beat them in the regular season and end up winning 12 wins to their 9 (or something like that) and we will STILL have to go there and play them.

Mediocre teams like the Titans shouldn't get rewarded for winning bad divisions.

They seem to be struggling. I think they darn should take head to head in consideration
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 11:03 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Win the AFCN and you don't have to travel to Nashville is the answer.

That'll do it. 
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 11:02 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Each week it seems more and more likely that we are going to have to travel to Nashville (again) to beat the Titans in the first round.

Nothing new. 

The NFL has ALWAYS rewarded a Division winner over a wild card team, again since the inception of wild card teams none repeat none has ever hosted a division winner. You want to host games, win your division. 
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The Ravens’ luck will run out in Cleveland next week. I could see the Ravens dropping a game against Atlanta or Pittsburgh too. The AFC North will probably be decided in the last game of the season.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 11:05 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: They seem to be struggling. I think they darn should take head to head in consideration

There's still 4 games left and lots of FB. Ravens, imo, are going to lose to the Stains this week. Down to their 3rd QB and Watson has another game under his belt. Definitely should take head-to-head in account.
Reply/Quote
Burrow owns the Titans
Reply/Quote
Would you rather play the Titans in Nashville or potentially play the Ravens, Dolphins, or Chargers at home for the first playoff game?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Not trying to sound arrogant, but if we're gonna end up being a wildcard team then the Titans have to be the preferred opponent. They've not looked great the last couple of weeks and I'd take my chances against Tannehill over Mahomes/Allen or even Jackson.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Would you rather travel to Nashville and play against the Titans or host a game - if we end up winning the division - against the Ravens or/Dolphins at PBS? Pick one.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 12:24 PM)Bengalion Wrote: Would you rather travel to Nashville and play against the Titans or host a game - if we end up winning the division - against the Ravens or/Dolphins at PBS? Pick one.

Selfishly host a playoff game because they are fun as **** to go too lol 
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 12:24 PM)Bengalion Wrote: Would you rather travel to Nashville and play against the Titans or host a game - if we end up winning the division - against the Ravens or/Dolphins at PBS? Pick one.

Home game.  
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 12:35 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Home game.  

Every single time. Should not even be a question.
Reply/Quote
I know we are defending AFC champs and all would you rather travel to face Titans or get Dolphins or Chargers at home. I think we can win all 3 though I would prefer the Titans.
Reply/Quote
If we can win out, we are gauranteed at least the 2 seed, and at least 2 home games. I’ll take that over traveling to TN.
Reply/Quote
Titans - I do think Bengals fans will travel well to the game and with the Titans imploding the fan support may not be as strong.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
We beat the Titans already without Chase or Mixon and am not scared of this matchup.

That being said would rather have a Homegame.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
but hoping the Chargers stumble and get left out of the dance.

Yet they have a easy schedule to finish and expect them to get in.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I'd gladly pay a ticket and visit Nashville to watch Burrow beating the Titans once again. Let's face it, it's way easier to beat the Titans than Tua/Waddle/Hill or Herbert/Allen/Ekeller. Also I could care less about home advantage.
Reply/Quote