Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get your popcorn popping
Wagner leader Prigohzin has ordered all troops to return to base and has seemingly abandoned the revolt for now.
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2023, 03:24 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: No, they can't.

He'll be dead 20 years from now and he'll somehow get mentioned in a thread about nuclear fusion.

Some people are obessessed with Trump ( not sure we'll talk about him since he goes out of politics ), some by Hunter's laptop, some by the border, some by other people's genitals and trans bathrooms.

To each his own.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(06-24-2023, 12:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Trump has a decent chance of being president again if Biden trips like 2 more times in the next 500 days.  I don't know how many times this has to be mentioned...we have 2 political parties and one of them has decided to completely sell it's soul to Donald Trump.

Donald Trump is one of the most relevant people on the planet, so no, expecting Americans to talk about anything political without mentioning Trump is like wondering why people in Jungle Noise keep talking about Joe Burrow.

Hey man, you keep Joe Burrow’s name out of this dumpster fire for Christ’s sake!

Booooooooooooo! BOOOOOOOO
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2023, 11:24 AM)basballguy Wrote: Can any of you go a single thread without mentioning Trump?

[Image: qPqvpYjl.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2023, 04:11 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Wagner leader Prigohzin has ordered all troops to return to base and has seemingly abandoned the revolt for now.

I see radiation poisoning in his future.
Reply/Quote
It is funny that Trump’s name was brought up before the actual President’s.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2023, 03:24 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: No, they can't.

He'll be dead 20 years from now and he'll somehow get mentioned in a thread about nuclear fusion.

And his supporters will say he faked his death and he's coming back to lead his true believers to the promised land.  
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2023, 11:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: And his supporters will say he faked his death and he's coming back to lead his true believers to the promised land.  

Idk care if we talk about him or not, but the 100 mile out picture is this: People who can't stand him apparently want to talk about him as much as possible while his supporters get mad at the mere mention of his name.  The logical takeaway here with this back and forth is that the less we talk about the leader of the Republican Party, the better off the party will be.  It's hilarious and fun.  They love this guy, but he's a piece of shit, so they don't want to hash it out.

If our friends on the right were so over talking about him, he would already have been unseated as the favored candidate in 2024. He's far and away the favorite, so obviously he's got support, just not from any of the super smart right wingers in this forum. No way they'd support He Who Must Not Be Named. Only silly libs do that.
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2023, 09:30 PM)samhain Wrote: I see radiation poisoning in his future.

Or an “accidental” fall out of a high window

The Wagner Group has been by far and away Russia’s most effective fighters in Ukraine so what happens there will be interesting to watch

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(06-25-2023, 01:27 AM)pally Wrote: Or an “accidental” fall out of a high window

The Wagner Group has been by far and away Russia’s most effective fighters in Ukraine so what happens there will be interesting to watch

From what I read last night regarding the "truce" brokered by Belarus, Wagner's soldiers will all receive contracts to join the traditional Russian military.
Reply/Quote
Well..apparently the great epic Russian novel is still pretty damn boring..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(06-24-2023, 12:05 PM)pally Wrote: Apparently, it is a CIA coup ordered by Pres Biden to distract the world from Hunter's problems.  This, of course, immediately following them sinking the Titanic submarine to do the same thing

I'll wait for the once every ten trillion years snow storm that stops traffic for a day or two..

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(06-24-2023, 12:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Trump has a decent chance of being president again if Biden trips like 2 more times in the next 500 days.  I don't know how many times this has to be mentioned...we have 2 political parties and one of them has decided to completely sell it's soul to Donald Trump.

Donald Trump is one of the most relevant people on the planet, so no, expecting Americans to talk about anything political without mentioning Trump is like wondering why people in Jungle Noise keep talking about Joe Burrow.

Trump will still have to empty his diaper so don't count on it..

Reply/Quote
(06-25-2023, 08:33 PM)grampahol Wrote: Trump will still have to empty his diaper so don't count on it..

What's even stranger is the RFK Jr hype.  He's got the name and even some good policy ideas, but my god, the man can barely talk.  Idk if he was sick during the interview I listened to or what, but I could barely understand the guy for all of the hoarseness.  
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2023, 10:29 AM)grampahol Wrote: I wonder..Is Putin still a genius? Ask Donald.  

[Image: 3c534891b1a74f20240ed23f523e1e10.jpg?wid...fit=bounds]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2023, 06:47 PM)samhain Wrote: What's even stranger is the RFK Jr hype.  He's got the name and even some good policy ideas, but my god, the man can barely talk.  Idk if he was sick during the interview I listened to or what, but I could barely understand the guy for all of the hoarseness.  

Kennedy has Spasmodic dysphonia a syndrome that causes the voice and vocal chords to spasm

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(06-26-2023, 06:47 PM)samhain Wrote: What's even stranger is the RFK Jr hype.  He's got the name and even some good policy ideas, but my god, the man can barely talk.  Idk if he was sick during the interview I listened to or what, but I could barely understand the guy for all of the hoarseness.  

But he can work out. ThumbsUp

[Image: 5196b83cd738dbfce75a0aa4b16dc03066-rober...l.w330.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2023, 10:41 AM)pally Wrote: Kennedy has Spasmodic dysphonia a syndrome that causes the voice and vocal chords to spasm

I wonder if that is a side effect of HGH or steroids? Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote