Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Mixon out again?
(11-19-2020, 04:41 PM)jj22 Wrote: Did Spain sign to the active roster? Maybe I missed the news.

If not sending him back and forth and now being unable to protect him can come back to bite him.

Maybe I missed the news they've signed him to the active roster tho. If so my bad.

Ah, I get where you're coming from now LOL

He hasn't officially been signed yet, but seeing as they can't protect him anymore, I doubt he stays on the PS (unless they have a handshake agreement or something).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
No Mixon again today 11/20

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Not even on the rehab field....

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
That one week case of retardofoot has metastasized into a full blown amputation #bunglesmed #seeourdocsanddie #fmlthisshitisredick #lolrofl
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If Mixon is not going to play this year. Or if they are going to be super cautious and hold him out for a few more weeks, then I want to see Perine and Williams get a bunch of carries so we can see what we can have for next year.

I have always been a big fan of Gio. Defended him against a lot of hate around here. Plus he is one of the classiest men on the team. But he is overpaid for what he does.
Reply/Quote
Can someone write letters to Mike Brown, Duke Tobin, and Zac Taylor, and just explain the 2020 IR rules to them? I'm honestly not sure they know what's up with them.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2020, 04:13 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: That one week case of retardofoot has metastasized into a full blown amputation #bunglesmed #seeourdocsanddie #fmlthisshitisredick #lolrofl

Good stuff Kijana lol
Reply/Quote
Mixon placed on IR

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote