Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Getting the new URL to the top
How do we get the new URL to the top of the search engines front page?

When I did searches, I got just "Go Bengals" and the old site. It would be good to get this one up top so people know where to go. Those other sites aren't very good.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 11:52 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: How do we get the new URL to the top of the search engines front page?

When I did searches, I got just "Go Bengals" and the old site. It would be good to get this one up top so people know where to go. Those other sites aren't very good.

Make sure you type in "TheBengalsBoard.com" Not just Bengals board
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 11:52 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: How do we get the new URL to the top of the search engines front page?

I updated all the SEO to the new url yesterday morning. We're already registering in Google keyword searches for 'bengals message board', 'the bengals board', 'bengals forums'...and 'bengals board'. Those search ranking will continue to improve as the days go on.

Within a few days, we should be ranked near the top in all those keyword searches.
Reply/Quote