Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghost Stories
Its that time of year again.  I know there was an old thread last year or the year before about this, but I thought I'd start a new one.  Does anyone have any personal experiences with the paranormal they'd like to share? I really don't have any myself.  I've visited the Villisca Axe Murder House a few years back and got a tour of it.  Nothing really creepy ever happened though.  The only thing that did was when we were downstairs in the blue room (the room where the sleepover friends were sleeping in), it got ice cold when I walked by and stood in front of the little closet.  Otherwise there was nothing I saw or experienced.

http://www.villiscaiowa.com/

The house I grew up in was an old farm house back in the day that stood on the edge of town.  We would always hear noises coming from down stairs, if we were upstairs, and hear noises upstairs if we were downstairs.  But I just caulked all that up to the house "settling" and what nots.  Well, one morning while I was home from college, me and Dad were sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee, I was telling him about college and this and that and somehow we got into the discussion about buying houses and one of the most popular questions realtors are asked if anyone has ever died in that house.  Dad then told me about the previous owner of our house had committed suicide in my bedroom.  WTF?!?!?!  I lived there for 18 effing years and just now he's telling me this?  I always wondered why my bedroom windows would be filled with flies in the middle of winter.  No where else in the house would have a fly....even in the dead of winter no less.....but my bedroom window would be covered with them.  Weird I tell ya.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Here is a thread I created when I did a private overnight visit at Waverly Hills in Louisville. Since then I'v scoured through all my pictures taken, using a photo editor to adjust various lighting levels, inverse black and white, etc. There was one pic I took that I showed in the thread below, that when tinkered with (the lighting and black & white), a figure clearly shows. And when I did the same to other pictures of similar hallways there, there is nothing.

I also took a digital recorder for possible evps, and did capture a few things imo. In one there was a very feint voice of someone saying 'get back' or 'step back' and then liek a childs voice saying 'ok'. Its very feint but I hear it plain as day. That was taken when I was walking around solo, which I did there about 3 hours or so in total throughout the night.

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-night-at-Waverly-Hills?highlight=waverly

[Image: DSCN1502c.jpg]
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Scariest thing ever for me was crashing in a friend of a friend's basement. I didn't know this girl or anything about her at all. Just a place to sleep. All of a sudden the sound of ping pong balls coming down the basement stairs. No actual balls, just the sound. Goes on every few minutes for an hour, but there is nothing there. Next morning I asked the girl about it, she freaked out, and said her grandma used to throw ping pong balls down the stairs for fun, but she passed away a few weeks before.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
This happened to me recently about two weeks after I got back from trip to Ohio to visit a longtime friend who was in hospice. I was on the sofa about five to six feet from the end table when my Ohio State cup went flying off the end table. Immediately after the cup took flight the phone rang. It was his wife and she told me that he had passed the day before. Coincident or not the circumstance of the cup and her calling was sure weird.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2017, 06:20 PM)freezebowlbengal Wrote: This happened to me recently about two weeks after I got back from trip to Ohio to visit a longtime friend who was in hospice. I was on the sofa about five to six feet from the end table when my Ohio State cup went flying off the end table. Immediately after the cup took flight the phone rang. It was his wife and she told me that he had passed the day before. Coincident or not the circumstance of the cup and her calling was sure weird.

In 1988 my mother was terminal in the hospital.  I got home from school and my father called to say get to the hospital ASAP.  I was franticaly calling friends for a ride, and the dog started going nuts.  Moments later he quieted down and laid his head on my lap as a warm, calming sensation came over me.  A moment later the phone rang again.  It was my father telling me that there no longer was a rush for me to get there, as she had passed.
Reply/Quote