Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gift Idea For The Lady That Saved My Life?!
Ok, so I've been hanging out with this Lithuanian (Russian) babe and she suggested that I frame the picture that I took when I met the lady that saved my life the night of the wreck and gift it to her as a gift (now that I think about it, I'll probably get a copy for myself, too).

I need ideas for it.

I was thinking something like this:

[Image: preview.iglx?igOutput=Jpg85&productid=26...0_893_1000]

Let me know what you think!
Reply/Quote
I actually think I might like this one more:

[Image: preview.iglx?igOutput=Jpg85&productid=26...0_893_1000]

The picture of us when we first met might be better but I'm having troubles finding it.
Reply/Quote
Tell ya what, man, first responders I know have saved many lives.  And usually they're faceless and everyone moves on and that's that.  The fact you actually met her and can give a token of gratitude I think is awesome.  Whether it's a keychain or a framed pic, I think it'll mean the world.  

But side note, how does the Lithuanian feel about called Russian?   Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 09:05 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: But side note, how does the Lithuanian feel about called Russian?   Ninja

Yeah, don't mix the two as they are two totally different countries. Even Ukrainians don't like being called Russian even though they live in the heart of Rissia.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 09:05 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: Tell ya what, man, first responders I know have saved many lives.  And usually they're faceless and everyone moves on and that's that.  The fact you actually met her and can give a token of gratitude I think is awesome.  Whether it's a keychain or a framed pic, I think it'll mean the world.  

But side note, how does the Lithuanian feel about called Russian?   Ninja

Absolutely HATES IT!

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

She's cool though and plays along with it.

She's good friends with a high school girl and her mom because they live in the same apartment complex and they're the ones that told me to do it.

She calls me crippled and makes fun of me back, so it's all good.

How'd you know she'd hate it?
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 09:27 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Absolutely HATES IT!

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

She's cool though and plays along with it.

She's good friends with a high school girl and her mom because they live in the same apartment complex and they're the ones that told me to do it.

She calls me crippled and makes fun of me back, so it's all good.

How'd you know she'd hate it?

If it's good-natured then have at it!  I've known some eastern Europeans over the years and know it's a touchy subject for many of them. 
Reply/Quote
I actually switched pictures to the first time I met her.  I don't like the way my teeth look but I think it's perfect with the story of how we just met by chance and that I had no clue what had even happened:

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
Wow. Like the second one. But what a special thing to do.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
She probably would have enjoyed a Hitachi Magic Wand more. That’s a gift that keeps on giving. Maybe next year? But your gift was good Brad. Great job.

Reply/Quote