Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gil Brandt ranks the "Super Bowl-less" teams
(07-14-2015, 03:37 AM)fredtoast Wrote: If he can stay healthy he still has one of the best arms in the league.  I watched him play some last year and he was still making sick throws.  

Minus the 2nd Seattle game in 2013 Palmer has been playing really good football since October of 2013.  Unfortunately for him it seems the better he plays the worse luck his left ACL has.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-10-2015, 04:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Only thing I'd swap with Arizona is the weather.

How about their state of the art stadium?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2015, 02:06 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: How about their state of the art stadium?

Not to mention their amazing practice facility.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2015, 03:37 AM)fredtoast Wrote: If he can stay healthy he still has one of the best arms in the league.  I watched him play some last year and he was still making sick throws.  

He has one of the best deep passes in the league. Yes. But overall arm? Not quite.

Plus he doesn't stay healthy. Only 3 times in the past 7 years has he played an entire 16 game season.

And he also wasn't that great in Arizona in 2013. He was still a turnover machine.
Reply/Quote