Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gilberry on improving his play
(06-20-2015, 05:26 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: I guess this is like when you accused me of making up the snap issue from last camp....let's see what was reported last week....

[Image: UMVfvqDF.png]

I look forward to you telling me that this never happened in a few weeks. 
I don't know what you tried to link because you failed (as usual), but I never accused you of making up the issue about Bodine having problems with snapping the ball last year.  In fact I pointed out that since Bodine was having to work on fundamental like snapping the ball he didn't have as much time to work on the subtle nuances like footwork and hand placement.
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2015, 05:26 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: You keep saying you disagree but provide no evidence of your own while clamoring for mine. Hypocrite or just typical jackass freddy? 
Neither hypocrit nor jackass.  Just a lot smarter than you.

Players can improve their technique.  I just posted an article where Gilberry says it is true.  That is why NFL players practice.  Everyone here has seen players improve over their rookie season.  It is common knowledge among anyone who has ever played or followed the sport.

Meanwhile you have posted nothing to back up your claim. 
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2015, 11:48 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Neither hypocrit nor jackass.  Just a lot smarter than you.

Players can improve their technique.  I just posted an article where Gilberry says it is true.  That is why NFL players practice.  Everyone here has seen players improve over their rookie season.  It is common knowledge among anyone who has ever played or followed the sport.

Meanwhile you have posted nothing to back up your claim. 

I have to agree that fred is a lot smarter than the other guy.
Miss Otis regrets she's unable to lunch today.
Reply/Quote
we do we have here
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote