Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gio Bernard Can’t Block…
Found this article humorous based on convos around here. Bruce Arians none too pleased with Gio… and why? Of course it’s his pass blocking responsibilities that are getting him in trouble.

https://heavy.com/sports/tampa-bay-buccaneers/bucs-bruce-arians-blasts-gio-bernard/?fbclid=IwAR1BACL7YlCgxh1WnrMA1gkCqX8S3Owx_Bg1pBYvMyIRQ48ovbykWi2JaHM

For the record: I’m not saying Gio was bad at pass blocking here, just had to share due to the irony.
Reply/Quote
Arians has no problem spouting off to the media about his players. It's easy to forget that he was sorta dogging Tom Brady during the regular season at times last season.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 11:44 PM)jason Wrote: Arians has no problem spouting off to the media about his players. It's easy to forget that he was sorta dogging Tom Brady during the regular season at times last season.

Ya he’s definitely critical in front of the media, and I know he’s had issues with his players before when he was with other teams. I think he is an awesome coach though, would love to have him.

In this instance I feel he is extrapolating one play into a larger issue that doesn’t exist. Poor Gio, the boss saw his one bad rep lol.
Reply/Quote
Cut him. We'll take him back. Bruce can say what he wants after 1 play. We watched him for 7 years and know he can block.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Ehh..Cut the bum Bruce..We'd love to have him pass block again..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2021, 11:00 AM)jj22 Wrote: Cut him. We'll take him back. Bruce can say what he wants after 1 play. We watched him for 7 years and know he can block.

This
Reply/Quote